at least we will win games in the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, I won't.

Winning games in the Premier League is a totally different buzz because our natural level should (it isn't be it should be) midtable so it feels like a genuine achievement when we win games in that league.

We will feel a bit like Man Utd fans in the Championship - winning will just be a relief rather than ecstasy. It will never have the same feeling of euphoria because a club of our size shouldn't be there.

No, I won't.

Winning games in the Premier League is a totally different buzz because our natural level should (it isn't be it should be) midtable so it feels like a genuine achievement when we win games in that league.

We will feel a bit like Man Utd fans in the Championship - winning will just be a relief rather than ecstasy. It will never have the same feeling of euphoria because a club of our size shouldn't be there.

Sure every fan of every club feels that way.

I'm going to enjoy seeing us win more often than not, and not being massive underdogs

1) A win in the premier league is worth about 3 wins in the championship. How many feel elated when we overcome a lower league side in a cup match? Hardly anyone.

2) There's absolutely no guarantee we'll win games in the championship. Loads of clubs have went down and struggled. In fact, if Moyes remains we'll lose more than we win, imo.

We'll win some games obviously, but I doubt it'll be anywhere near as many as some people are expecting.

Going to be some big clubs in that league next year - the likes of Sheffield United and Bolton getting promoted doesn't really do us any favours either really.

Will we win games? At the end of the season we'll have to replace 6-10 players. We don't have any idea how good our side will be next season.

We are just as likely to do a Leicester/Sheff Wed/Sheff Utd and drop down another league as we are likely to get promoted imo. The mood is so morose around the club, the fans are against Short, Short has lost interest and appears unwilling to invest any more money. Bain is like the Grim Reaper and Moyes is a zombie who has lost any managerial credibility he once had. We are being told that Moyes is staying despite the fans unanimously wanting the club to get rid of him. It's about as distructive as it gets.

There is currently nothing positive coming from the club, they severely need to get their act together. The problem is, Short has had over 7 years to get a plan in place and we still look lost. We still have no leadership and we continue to underperform, underachieve and they fail to provide the fans with any form of consistent entertainment.

I'm desperately hoping we are bought out in the summer. I know it's a long shot but what else is there to hope for? Another 6 plus months following a Moyes side that can't score, are mentally weak (like their manager) and have zero passion? No chance.

Will we win games? At the end of the season we'll have to replace 6-10 players. We don't have any idea how good our side will be next season.

We are just as likely to do a Leicester/Sheff Wed/Sheff Utd and drop down another league as we are likely to get promoted imo. The mood is so morose around the club, the fans are against Short, Short has lost interest and appears unwilling to invest any more money. Bain is like the Grim Reaper and Moyes is a zombie who has lost any managerial credibility he once had. We are being told that Moyes is staying despite the fans unanimously wanting the club to get rid of him. It's about as distructive as it gets.

There is currently nothing positive coming from the club, they severely need to get their act together. The problem is, Short has had over 7 years to get a plan in place and we still look lost. We still have no leadership and we continue to underperform, underachieve and they fail to provide the fans with any form of consistent entertainment.

I'm desperately hoping we are bought out in the summer. I know it's a long shot but what else is there to hope for? Another 6 plus months following a Moyes side that can't score, are mentally weak (like their manager) and have zero passion? No chance.
Short has not got a clue how to run a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back