Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I'm one of the only SAFC fans who has a soft spot for Villa. they were of course our nemesis way back in the day and as the National Football Museum once said - Villa and SAFC provided football with its first world club rivalry, way back in the 1890's. It was the biggest game in the country.

I think I'm one of the only SAFC fans who has a soft spot for Villa. they were of course our nemesis way back in the day and as the National Football Museum once said - Villa and SAFC provided football with its first world club rivalry, way back in the 1890's. It was the biggest game in the country.
I’ve always had a lot of time for them. A good traditional English club with a great ground. I’ve been a few times and apart from kids threatening to damage the car haven’t had any trouble. They won the European Cup and were a swashbuckling side and they continued this when Big Ron was in charge and always thought Dalian Atkinson could have been one of the greats.
They’ve made a lot of the fact that they’ve got one of their own in charge right now and that could be their downfall, as they will not want to sack him IMO.

@Cridge has done his dissappearing act again.

Disappeared from what?

I wasn't even aware of the thread/recent activity until you alerted me.
Class from deeney. Proper blues lad.

The villa already want smith sacked. Fully expect bed sheets at the next game.

Class?

He is the most classless ugly mongrel in the division.

Spitting towards opposing fans ffs. You can take the mongrel out of Chelmsley Wood.........

Last edited:
Things have certainly gone to shit after a promising start. Injuries and players losing confidence. We seem to have hit a brick wall and that includes Smith. Get Mings back and then we need a goal scorer in January, a proven scorer. I’ve always liked Ings but no chance we’d get him now . Should have signed someone like him at the start of season not some no one who could barely cut it in the Belgium league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back