Aston Villa Splashing the Cash

Dont know if you lads knew but, villa won the european cup and have a rich history and huge fan base.

So creamy.

Why do you mention the European cup more times than Villa fans do?

Do you think if you tell yourself something enough times it becomes true? A bit like all your fans come from Birmingham? Haha.

What makes villa cream? Being the 5th best team in the championship last season? Really creamy

History, support, setup, wealth, class, everything about us really.

Last edited:

Coming from a nose. Whose cowardly fans attack women and children and punch footballers with snidely Judas shots.

You couldn’t make it up.

Hope Villa do well.
In the same way I hope Norwich do well and I hope Sheffield United do well.
If those three do well then there’s a very good chance the shithouses up the road will not.

Class? Whats classy about you?

Tbf your fans are class. Give you that.
I think they need to remove those silly slogans around the ground. Ffs !

Last edited:
You're off your nut.

In just this thread, here's a list of the shite you've spouted:

Your first claim was that "The Play-Off Winners are traditionally relegated".

You then went on to say Villa are better than Norwich, Sheff United, Brighton, Bournemouth, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Burnley, West Ham and Newcastle. You backed this up with "Oh and we're considerably richer than those crock of shite relegation fodder excuses for football teams as well as being bigger and better."

You reckon that Villa are just as good as Wolves at present and that Villa have a stronger overall squad than Wolves, due to the fact that Wolves were 'lucky to finish 7th' because it was just a one off.

You'll also be placing higher in the league than Wolves within the next 2 seasons, and anyone that thinks otherwise must be deluded.

Your manager, Dean Smith formally of Walsall and Brentford who's highest achievement as manager is The Football League Trophy Runner Up is better than Manuel Pellegrini who's highest achievement as manager is winning The Premier League.

You reckon that the players you brought in are brilliant. A few have came from Championship clubs, another few were rejects from Premier League clubs. Said Premier League clubs were clubs that you think Villa are better than. One of your signings has played just 32 times in 5 seasons, 17 times in 4 seasons for a club that "you're bigger and better" than.

You claimed that Abraham (The new Chelsea number 9) is nowhere near good enough for the Premier League and is not ready yet, however your new striker from the Belgian League is going to be brilliant. He scored 10 in 28 in the Belgian League.

Villa will be placing near the top of the Premier League soon because 'Cream rises to the top'.

Aston Villa, despite finishing 5th in the Championship had the best squad in the Championship by far.

The quote: "The thing with big clubs is that once momentum begins, they begin to perform, as we will see with Villa over the next few years. Wolves will never have that." They just won the Championship and then finished 7th in the Premier League the year after.

You said that Wolves aren't that good of a squad, they only have around 12 players and the rest are kids. They finished 7th in the Premier League.

You rounded all this off with "99% of villa fans are realistic". I wonder who the 1% is.
Well argued sir.

Dont know if you lads knew but, villa won the european cup and have a rich history and huge fan base.

So creamy.
What have the Blues done compared to Villa to enable you to take the piss?

Last edited:
You've not met the average Mag clearly, but know where you're coming from.

Have Villa fans punched horses or shouted at shops?

A Blues mongrel claiming Villa are the worst fans and a Sunderland fan claiming Newcastle are. Quelle surprise.

You’ll both be claiming your respective fans are the best in the land next. Oh wait a minute.....:lol:

Us City fans dislike Villa even more than Leeds now, since they've been relegated they have been the most delusional set of arrogant pricks I've ever came across. Don't know a single set of fans in the Championship that don't dislike them.

Last edited:
Us City fans dislike Villa even more than Leeds now, since they've been relegated they have been the most delusional set of arrogant pricks I've ever came across. Don't know a single set of fans in the Championship that don't dislike them.

And we dislike Bristol more than we dislike Leeds. Every time you lose a game, it’s the ref’s fault, not your own team being beaten by a better one.

You are head the balls. That clueless ffp thread on your board is cringeworthy.

Anyway fcuk the Championship. It doesn’t matter any more.

Agree about the (misplaced) arrogance, don't mind Villa as a club, as a youth I loved watching the likes of Morley, Shaw and Mortimer and I think they'll do quite well this year, the manager has something about him imo and he's certainly getting the backing financially, no excuses really if they don't succeed.

Agree about the (misplaced) arrogance, don't mind Villa as a club, as a youth I loved watching the likes of Morley, Shaw and Mortimer and I think they'll do quite well this year, the manager has something about him imo and he's certainly getting the backing financially, no excuses really if they don't succeed.
I used to like them in that period too, now though with pricks like this cridge bloke spouting shit all the time they’ve became the midland mags. Detest the feckers now and hope they come straight back down.

A Blues mongrel claiming Villa are the worst fans and a Sunderland fan claiming Newcastle are. Quelle surprise.

You’ll both be claiming your respective fans are the best in the land next. Oh wait a minute.....:lol:

Tbf outs not just is. Bolton and Bury fans were saying Newcastle had the most deluded fans just this week

I used to like them in that period too, now though with pricks like this cridge bloke spouting shit all the time they’ve became the midland mags. Detest the feckers now and hope they come straight back down.

I like Villa. I remember when they held a banner saying 'Who's your next messiah, ant or dec' which I found amusing.

Last edited:

I lived in Birmingham as a student (and back there now!) and went along to some games with mates just at the time they were winning the league and European Cup and that team with Morley on the wing, Shaw and Withe up front and Mortimer and Cowans in midfield really was something special to watch. As far as the fans go I know a fair few decent ones but they definitely do have more than their fair share of arrogant entitled wankers. Like you I don't mind them as a club, think they might do ok this year but hope they struggle otherwise those fans will become even more unbearable.

Lots of weird stuff being said here.

Not have the most embarassing fans in the country.

Firstly, I almost spat my coffee out reading this. Considering your club has about 2500 supporters and it's just 4 months since one of you lot ran on to the pitch and physically assaulted a player from behind, then your post is rather hilarious.

Secondly, ignoring what Cridge says as he is just looking to piss people off here, we don't really mind Bristol City. You are very much likes wolves just a club and mean very little to us, whether it's positively or negatively.

As far as the fans go I know a fair few decent ones but they definitely do have more than their fair share of arrogant entitled wankers.

This is also a strange statement to me. We have a huge fan base both domestically and abroad, and with the more fans you got the more idiots you will get. It's also worth noting since we had a spell over 15 years where we won a lot of different stuff domestically and in Europe, and these people that grew up with this are now between 35-55, so it's very likely supporters you talk to will have been used to seeing the club being successful to some degree. I am not sure that qualifies as calling them entitled wankers though, but that's me.

Last edited:

Back