Aston Villa Splashing the Cash

not seen him to be honest, don't really watch anything other than our football

this apparent Bundelsiga expert says he's gobsmacked that we've pulled this off though

High praise Sebastien Haller: Bundesliga expert explains why he is ‘gobsmacked’ West Ham signed £45m striker
By Sean O'Brien

Eintracht Frankfurt will miss West Ham new boy Sebastien Haller more than Luka Jovic, according to Bundesliga expert Kevin Hatchard.

Haller becomes the second frontman to leave Frankfurt this summer after Real Madrid bought the highly-rated Jovic for £53million. Hatchard, who lives and breathes the Bundesliga, claims Haller was even more important to the club than his strike partner.

“They’ll be getting an excellent centre-forward,” the expert told talkSPORT. “They’ll be getting somebody who scores goals and creates goals, and whose hold-up play is excellent.

“He scored 15 goals in the Bundesliga last season but also set up nine. “Eintracht Frankfurt looked a poorer side when he wasn’t in the line-up.”

Haller and Jovic rose to prominence last season as Frankfurt progressed to the semi-finals of the Europa League, where they were beaten by eventual winners Chelsea on penalties. Jovic was the competition’s second-highest scorer with ten goals, one behind Olivier Giroud’s 11, while Haller grabbed five during the tournament.

“[Haller] was influential in their Europa League run as well,” Hatchard added.

“There has been a lot of talk about Luka Jovic going to Real Madrid and how important that is, but actually I think Haller leaving Frankfurt will do more damage to them than Jovic leaving, because he is such an important vocal point in their attack.

“I’m gobsmacked, quite frankly, that West Ham have been able to pull this off.”
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Double the price of our signing of Wesley Moraes. Will be interesting to see who gets the most bang for their buck this season.
I'm more excited to see Fornals mainly cos of a Spanish bloke at work saying if he didn't have the 28m buy out clause he would probably have been nearer double that!

well he did say it! :lol:

but as you love em so much -

Guilleme Balague - a genius at passing, expected him to end up at Barcelona

Fornals is a brilliant signing for West Ham - Guillem Balague | West Ham United
Balague: 'Genius' player might be confirmed as new £24m West Ham signing soon | thisisfutbol.com

Terry Gibson - Sensational, as a Spurs fan I would have loved us to sign him
Sky Sports pundit: I would have loved Tottenham to sign 'sensational' West Ham player | Forever West Ham

Last edited:
well he did say it! :lol:

but as you love em so much -

Guilleme Balague - a genius at passing, expected him to end up at Barcelona

Fornals is a brilliant signing for West Ham - Guillem Balague | West Ham United
Balague: 'Genius' player might be confirmed as new £24m West Ham signing soon | thisisfutbol.com

Terry Gibson - Sensational, as a Spurs fan I would have loved us to sign him
Sky Sports pundit: I would have loved Tottenham to sign 'sensational' West Ham player | Forever West Ham
Your posting style is very Leicester Fake/Jay’ish

Posting boring links and stats etc

yeah he was there as their overage player (he' 23) and has just broke into the senior squad too

I think you have to be 21 at the start of qualifying these days rather than him being overage. Helps balance of ages of the competing teams and also the group of players can all move through together.

Always dangerous talking up players in preseason before you've seen them play.

I thought Altidore was a world beater based off his YouTube video

Always dangerous talking up players in preseason before you've seen them play.

I thought Altidore was a world beater based off his YouTube video
yeah I wouldn't do it just off youtubes, I remember well how good Julien Faubert looked in his

probably what got him that bizarre move from our subs bench to Real Madrid :lol:

yeah I wouldn't do it just off youtubes, I remember well how good Julien Faubert looked in his

probably what got him that bizarre move from our subs bench to Real Madrid :lol:
A Fulham lad in my office last year was telling me how good Seri was last summer when they bought him.

He was wanted by Barcelona & Bayern Munich apparently, then watched him play in the prem and was hopeless :lol:

A Fulham lad in my office last year was telling me how good Seri was last summer when they bought him.

He was wanted by Barcelona & Bayern Munich apparently, then watched him play in the prem and was hopeless :lol:
we were linked with him, but got put off as there was something weird about it all with about 6 or 7 diff agents involved if I remember rightly

I had doubts about his suitability to the PL ever since I read this quote back when he was 'the next big thing': Seri - “I have ingrown toenails and when it’s cold I need special treatment,” he admitted. “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I struggle to train.

“I feel good here (Nice), and so does my family. I don’t see why I’d go elsewhere. The club is improving and there are many positives, so why go?”

And sure enough most times Nice played in Paris or northern France he was poor. Whether actually medical or all in the mind, I was convinced it was never going to work for him in England.

Nice little earner for him again the f***ing crook

:lol::lol:
The best thing is we’ve paid him less then £5m. He makes his money from sales and he’s only allowed to sell players from Wolves when we want him too.

Everyone. Thought he would rip us off but we own Mendes.

Back