Assassins Creed Mirage

It’s because Microsoft are pushing to have things on the X and S.
It's pretty annoying. I thought it would be a big step up, but it doesn't seem to have been. That said, Hogwarts was/is unreal. I haven't downloaded the new Cyberpunk update/add-on, but won't for a while yet with me playing on Starfield if I have time.

Are there any upcoming games that are expected to really show innovation in terms of improved graphics?

It's pretty annoying. I thought it would be a big step up, but it doesn't seem to have been. That said, Hogwarts was/is unreal. I haven't downloaded the new Cyberpunk update/add-on, but won't for a while yet with me playing on Starfield if I have time.

Are there any upcoming games that are expected to really show innovation in terms of improved graphics?

Not too sure. You really need titles that are exclusive to the best hardware. It’s not a massive focus for me, generally.

Spider-Man 2 for example, should look impressive as it’s only on PS5. I know it’s not graphical, but the fast travel in it is not possible on older hardware.

climbing controls are clunky, graphics aren't great but I am really enjoying it now once I've got the hang of the slealth

I must have put 100+ hours into Odyssey. Loved Valhalla if not a little too long.

How does it compare to to those?
Odyssey worth sticking with?

Struggling to win my first battle but been enjoying it so far.

Hoping I’ll progress to cities instead of villages and islands.

Back