Assassins Creed Mirage

Slightly off topic question. I've never played an Assassin's Creed game properly before but really fancy playing Valhalla. Would jumping straight into that work or is it a series where you should play all the games in order?

Slightly off topic question. I've never played an Assassin's Creed game properly before but really fancy playing Valhalla. Would jumping straight into that work or is it a series where you should play all the games in order?
you wont miss anything story wise but there are a lot of good games that you'd miss out on. Black Flag is a great game although not sure how it looks now. Syndicate was enjoyable too and I'd definitely play Origins which was when it went a bit more RPG. I couldnt get into Odyssey myself but a lot do love it.

you wont miss anything story wise but there are a lot of good games that you'd miss out on. Black Flag is a great game although not sure how it looks now. Syndicate was enjoyable too and I'd definitely play Origins which was when it went a bit more RPG. I couldnt get into Odyssey myself but a lot do love it.
So if I do like Valhalla I can just pick ones I reckon look good and play them later?

It's free so I've nowt to lose anyway like.

ah yeah, they just may not look as good going back to them. Theres no through running story or anything

Valhalla is free?

It’s on the new PS plus tier stuff, some partnership with Ubisoft.
So if I do like Valhalla I can just pick ones I reckon look good and play them later?

It's free so I've nowt to lose anyway like.

My mate reckons Odyssey is the boy.

I’m old school AC so think all the Ezio ones are the best followed by Black Flag.

Last edited:
It’s on the new PS plus tier stuff, some partnership with Ubisoft.

My mate reckons Odyssey is the boy.

I’m old school AC so think all the Ezio ones are the best followed by Black Flag.
I downloaded the ezio collection last week. Was great at the time. It has not aged well. Controls were awful

I started the Ezio collection the other week and it's a bit dated but nothing too major. The only other I've played in the series is Origins and a tiny bit of Odyssey and you can tell they've refined the movement and fighting a canny bit. Game seemed to start ok but I got into Mass Effect too much and haven't played anything else for a few weeks.

There was a running storyline but they gave up on that after about the third game.

Looking forward to this.

Really enjoyed origins and odyssey. Tried to play Valhalla straight after them but didn’t enjoy as much, think I was just fatigued from them. Started it again recently and enjoying it

You can jump straight in.

Ive played them all. Valhalla is very good. Even if yoy can travel by horse from york to hadrians wall in 5 minutes

Back