Assasins Creed 3 Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if your money carrys over, i must have about 1 million or something which would be nice if it carried over.

that's what I'm stuck on:evil:

piece of piss when you notice how to do it, i did it with about 10 seconds to spare after about 20 attempts.
you run along the street and need to jump up on some boxes or summit, run along from there you need to jump along a couple of fences to a rooftop. instead of climbing up the wall from there look to the left and theres a hanging flower basket, jump to that and swing round to the next checkpoint, saves you about 20 seconds

piece of piss when you notice how to do it, i did it with about 10 seconds to spare after about 20 attempts.
you run along the street and need to jump up on some boxes or summit, run along from there you need to jump along a couple of fences to a rooftop. instead of climbing up the wall from there look to the left and theres a hanging flower basket, jump to that and swing round to the next checkpoint, saves you about 20 seconds

cheers, i'll give it a gan when i get home

this is the on where you have to do it to win the golden mask isn't it?

cheers, i'll give it a gan when i get home

this is the on where you have to do it to win the golden mask isn't it?

aye.

i actually decided to watch how its done on youtube. if i didnt know about the hanging basket id never have done it

have you already done the capture the flag one? that was a bit knacky aswell. nicking ribbons and the fight were piece of piss

Just pre ordered it through play as they've got the beta codes which are sent out from October for multi player!

Ps3 only for the beta btw!

finished assassins creed 2 at the weekend the found out you've got to buy the last two f***ing levels for £3 each

robbing bastards

finished assassins creed 2 at the weekend the found out you've got to buy the last two f***ing levels for £3 each

robbing bastards

eh? :confused:

i finished it and saw nowt like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back