Assasins Creed 3 Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard this is going to be brilliant i think the first 2 are quality and the third is a follow on from 2 keeping Etzio rather than changing main characters like they did when changing Altair to Etzio
Has anyone else heard anything about any new features??

1st was far too repetitive but the 2nd was excellent, though i got stuck on the flying mission and havent been on it since. must go back to it cos i was really enjoying it

The first one was dreadful, put me off even considering the second.

Second one was class. I'll be getting this. What's the release date? Online multi player too iirc.

Concur with everybody else. The second one was absolutely superb :)

Have heard this is going to be brilliant i think the first 2 are quality and the third is a follow on from 2 keeping Etzio rather than changing main characters like they did when changing Altair to Etzio
Has anyone else heard anything about any new features??
its not the third game, just to be a pedant, its a add on essentially for Assasins Creed 2

So why is it not available as dlc for 15 quid? It's a full price game.

The same reason Halo: ODST was full price despite being initially announced as an expansion.

1) Because they can
2) Because people will pay it

I also think it grew a bit from the initial plans, and is quite a bit bigger than they thought it would be.

Last edited:
The first one was dreadful, put me off even considering the second.

you should give it a go like, much much better than the first.
i gave up on the 1st, got fed up to fuck of the same thing over and over again but the 2nd one wasnt like that

is that the one where you have to light the fire's
mate its a brilliant game get back on it

aye i think. da vinci gives you his gluider thing and you need to fly over smoke to keep airborne. couldnt do it at all. i can never do flying missions on any f***ing game

regarding a 3rd

In an earnings call on January 14, 2010, Ubisoft confirmed that a new Assassin's Creed game would be released before the end of the firm's fiscal year in March, 2011 - and that it would star Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the protagonist of the second game. CEO Yves Guillemot said that the game would have a "multiplayer component".[57] A teaser trailer for the game, called Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was released on May 10, 2010, and the game was officially announced at a Ubisoft press release on May 11, 2010 [58] , while the official release date is November 16, 2010. It has been confirmed that Brotherhood is not "Assassin's Creed 3", and that the third instalment will not star a pre-existing character.

i gave up on the 1st, got fed up to fuck of the same thing over and over again but the 2nd one wasnt like that

aye i think. da vinci gives you his gluider thing and you need to fly over smoke to keep airborne. couldnt do it at all. i can never do flying missions on any f***ing game

regarding a 3rd

In an earnings call on January 14, 2010, Ubisoft confirmed that a new Assassin's Creed game would be released before the end of the firm's fiscal year in March, 2011 - and that it would star Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the protagonist of the second game. CEO Yves Guillemot said that the game would have a "multiplayer component".[57] A teaser trailer for the game, called Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was released on May 10, 2010, and the game was officially announced at a Ubisoft press release on May 11, 2010 [58] , while the official release date is November 16, 2010. It has been confirmed that Brotherhood is not "Assassin's Creed 3", and that the third instalment will not star a pre-existing character.

Wonder how they setup the sp version of this one given the ending of the last one then. Shame its not going to be a true ac game mind.

Wonder how they setup the sp version of this one given the ending of the last one then. Shame its not going to be a true ac game mind.

sssh dont tell me, im going to start playing it again tonight

It's a direct sequel to 2. 15 hour single player and multiplayer so it's ne add on.

It's an expansion pack. It's what we used to have before developers started to push out 1-hour long DLC ;)

Ghost Recon: Island Thunder is another example.

It is a third one.
its a third one in the series but it is much like the original GTA Games...

GTA
GTA London 1969
GTA 2
GTA 3
GTA 4

Or Gran tourismo, 1,2,3 prologue and 4

It's an expansion pack. It's what we used to have before developers started to push out 1-hour long DLC ;)

exactly, much like Metal Gear Solid VR missions on a seperate disc...:cool:

I guess it's somewhere in-between
Will Tuttle, Editor in Chief: Well, it's not really an expansion, since it adds quite a bit of content, a brand-new multiplayer mode, and (according to the developers) a 15-hour-long single-player story. But it's definitely not being positioned as Assassin's Creed III. Let's go ahead and call it Assassin's Creed 2.5 or Assassin's Creed II.V and move on.

http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/assassins-creed-ii-episodes-project/1098435p1.html

regarding a 3rd

done :eek::)

game on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back