Ashes tickets

Christ, I didn't know some Old Trafford tickets were that much! Paid £60 for OT and I think £85 for the Oval.

My dad in the 80s asked Geoffrey for an autograph. Boys went aye lad, bring my bags up to the changing room for me and I'll sign your scorecard. So my old man dragged his luggage upstairs, got to the dressing room... Boycs went "cheers lad" and just shut the door on him :lol:
:D

Christ, I didn't know some Old Trafford tickets were that much! Paid £60 for OT and I think £85 for the Oval.

My dad in the 80s asked Geoffrey for an autograph. Boys went aye lad, bring my bags up to the changing room for me and I'll sign your scorecard. So my old man dragged his luggage upstairs, got to the dressing room... Boycs went "cheers lad" and just shut the door on him :lol:
Yeah I'm pretty sure the ones left were. I'd have probably paid 60 quid. But that's the limit. 85 quid is far too much for one days play.

I did the ashes tour in aus in 06/07 i think it was and 80 quid was getting me tickets to pretty much the first 4 days of each test.

It is annoying the demand flies through the roof for the big games as natural as that is. But headingley for Pakistan last year was half empty. Having said all that I am regretting not getting sorted for the world cup.

£70 for Headingley day 4 tickets
£15 return train on the Sunday which softens the ticket price blow slightly.
I had ashes tickets at headingley for day 3 and 4 a few years back. Looked forward all summer to the two days out. England collapsed twice. Game over before lunch on day 3. :lol:

Last edited:
Can only do day 4 at Edgbaston or day 4 at The oval, £95 for the first or £100 for the latter. Can’t really justify it for day 4s

I had ashes tickets at headingley for day 3 and 4 a few years back. Looked forward all summer to the two days out. England collapsed twice. Game over before lunch on day 3. :lol:

And that’s why I’m reluctant to do the above

Can only do day 4 at Edgbaston or day 4 at The oval, £95 for the first or £100 for the latter. Can’t really justify it for day 4s

And that’s why I’m reluctant to do the above
100 quid for day 4 is scandalous tbf. Particularly bearing in mind there is a very good chance you wont see a full days play. Annoys me those prices.

They should make the grounds bigger if that's what you have to pay to get a ticket.

100 quid for day 4 is scandalous tbf. Particularly bearing in mind there is a very good chance you wont see a full days play. Annoys me those prices.

They should make the grounds bigger if that's what you have to pay to get a ticket.
Hardly any seats left at Headingley for day 4, people are paying the prices so unfortunately they’re not going to drop them

I know people who got returns for the durham one close to the day, same with big Sunderland games that were sold out

Might ring week before

If you don’t live too far away it’s well worth seeing what the touts are looking for outside just after start of play.

If you don’t live too far away it’s well worth seeing what the touts are looking for outside just after start of play.

Surely be shit loads?

Yeah I guess getting to Leeds there is a chance

If anyone hears anything then let me know, would be appreciated, for any of the tests

Back