Ashes Headingley 2019

Got day 2 and day 3 tickets, obscene increase of over 100% from a normal test match but there's a test match a 30 minute walk from my house. I'd rather pay it and go than moan about it.

Nee wonder Graves wanted Durham out of the equation! Yorkshire can fully exploit the situation now there's no other international venue on the North East! FTECB

Nee wonder Graves wanted Durham out of the equation! Yorkshire can fully exploit the situation now there's no other international venue on the North East! FTECB
Just a polite reminder that that slimy bastard has FUCK ALL to do with YCCC and has not done since he started his current role. No place on the board, no influence. Nothing

Just a polite reminder that that slimy bastard has FUCK ALL to do with YCCC and has not done since he started his current role. No place on the board, no influence. Nothing
That's according to said slimy bastard- do you seriously belief that he's completely relinquished control over an institute that still owes him £20m?

So he says. So you seriously believe that he'd completely relinquish any control over an institute that still owes him £20m?

Last edited:
I'm not going to argue. Way out of my depth on this stuff. I can argue about the game until the cows come home but this behind the scenes stuff leaves me stumped.

I have my view, others have theirs. Unless I see any evidence that he's still involved at the club I'm inclined to believe he isn't. Like the alleged fixing shite

It is like most things a rip off the ticket prices are shocking in England. You could get tickets for Boxing day test in Melbourne for $30-about £18 last year.

Back