Ashes 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCountryBoy

Striker
Staff member
1,000 extra tickets released for each day at the Riverside at £80 a go if anyone's interested.

Has it been confirmed if they're building a permanent stand or putting the big temporary one up yet?

We got a few £50s when they first went on sale. Got a feeling you don't get a refund if it doesn't go five days mind?

I know there were some cheaper ones when it first went on sale but I couldn't afford it at the time. I'm just gonna pay on the gate on the 5th day if it goes that far

I'll wait till the test starts to see if a day 5 ticket is worth it.

Might only be an hour's play left so they'll probably let everyone in free.

Regarding the new stand, I asked them a few weeks back and they said they were waiting to have the funding in place. Bit worried it might not happen.

Aye but if I got 2 days at Old Trafford Id have to fork out for digs and travel as well. All adds up.

I'll get a ticket, return train, days worth of food and two/three pints for £80.

Some wont like it but OT is a much much better ground than EDICG.

Last edited:
I'll get a ticket, return train, days worth of food and two/three pints for £80.

Some wont like it but OT is a much much better ground than EDICG.

Atmosphere wise OT is far better when I have been there than anything ive experienced at CLS. It does have history on its side though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back