+++ Arsenal v NUFC kick off 2000 TNT Sports 1 & ultimate +++

Gutted they scored and our result today has not helped. Nothing to celebrate really while they’ll get into Europe thanks to blood money as we’re sitting ducks in the championship. Dreary.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re gutted because they scored at 4-0 down? You’re absolutely bat shit.

Imagine still trying desperately to keep the cover that you blew ages ago :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re gutted because they scored at 4-0 down? You’re absolutely bat shit.

Imagine still trying desperately to keep the cover that you mmmm blew ages ago :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Liking anti Sunderland posts g
I'm not even gutted they scored and I'm an Arsenal supporter. So you'd wonder why the hell a Sunderland 'supporter' would be :lol::lol:

I've said it before but this place is nuts for mags signing up pretending to be lads fans. You don't get this on other forums - well not in the mass quantities of people.

I'm not even gutted they scored and I'm an Arsenal supporter. So you'd wonder why the hell a Sunderland 'supporter' would be :lol::lol:

I've said it before but this place is nuts for mags signing up pretending to be lads fans. You don't get this on other forums - well not in the mass quantities of people.
Honestly mate they're a special breed, @applemackemtosh must be sitting in his parents bedroom now thinking he's clever.
Whilst literally everyone on here knows he's just a sad nobody pretending to be someone he hates.
Well played today though 👍

It must be concerning the Mags just how pathetic they looked in the first half in particular. It wasn't an injury ravaged first team either, just a group of mostly their best players chasing shadows and doing very strange things when they got the ball.

A team that was in the CL getting turned over like that should be setting all the alarms ringing, but their fans still all looked happy. Very odd.

i hope arsenal went and took a team photo in front of the away stand
Imagine any other club doing that man, especially in the third round of the FA Cup after beating a team from the league below you. They are absolute wankers with no class.
Stinks of gravy
Just had a glance through his other posts, he’s definitely a mag.

Last edited:
3 Tough league games coming up:

H Wolves...Hopefully they'll be above them after today.

A Chelsea...Hopefully turned a corner.

A C Palace...Hopefully new manager bounce still bouncing.

Nil Pois!!!

I’m disappointed….but only because I have Saliba!! In my Fantasy Team.

They're obsessed mate absolutely tragic set of terrorists supporting unethical kernts

Now who's rattled 🤣 reporting my post because it called you out for making false accusations 🤣

If I'd realised you were a 15 year old I wouldn't have ever responded in first place
You are rattled man, you’ve followed me around the forum talking complete and utter shite. I was at the match yesterday so I had more important things to think about rather than check your posts. You’re that insignificant I forgot all about you.

Btw I didn’t report your post you raging lunatic, again you’re that insignificant i didn’t even realise your post and my response was deleted so get over yourself and leave me alone.

Last edited:

Back