+++ Arsenal v Liverpool kick off 1630 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR. +++

Pep, Klopp, Arteta and Emery are all pssionate, emotive managers, I wonder if that's one of the contributing reasons they're managing at the very top. You see Champo managers and some barely rustle a smile when their team scores, that doesn't just apply to champo managers mind, the same applies to some PL managers and I l know the aforementioned four don't always celebration hysterically, but they do a lot.

From the outside way over the top celebrations from the arsenal team, looked like they were on the verge of a team photo in front of their fans

Pep, Klopp, Arteta and Emery are all pssionate, emotive managers, I wonder if that's one of the contributing reasons they're managing at the very top. You see Champo managers and some barely rustle a smile when their team scores, that doesn't just apply to champo managers mind, the same applies to some PL managers and I l know the aforementioned four don't always celebration hysterically, but they do a lot.
Did Beale look like he was in shock today?

Back