Around the world in 80 weighs C4.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Is anyone watching this? Unbelievable. A fat lass on It is in Japan and has just had it explained that over there they weight staff, get them to exercise and have to provide a health diet for them. She says “god do our country even care about us. It’s society that’s made us like this. There’s chicken shops and Chinese all over” She also blamed the fact she is Afro Caribbean and a Lad on her estate was shit when she was 14 🤷🏻‍♂️

Really annoying me this. Where I agree the high streets are absolutely chocka with diabolical food places that really should not be there we all have a responsibility to ourselves. There’s nobody to blame but ourselves for what we eat.

That aside it’s a good show. The lucky swines are having a week in Japan eating amazing food and seeing the sites.

They need to spend a little time listening to the David Goggins podcast. He used to weigh in at 300lb and ended up becoming a navy seal.

They’re overweight but have everything in their power to reverse it. That’s not me saying it’s going to be easy, but once they start making some tough choices things will start to improve for them. Sadly some of the folk on that show seem quite happy to sit there and be the victim

They need to spend a little time listening to the David Goggins podcast. He used to weigh in at 300lb and ended up becoming a navy seal.

They’re overweight but have everything in their power to reverse it. That’s not me saying it’s going to be easy, but once they start making some tough choices things will start to improve for them. Sadly some of the folk on that show seem quite happy to sit there and be the victim
Aye I’ve read his story. These are miles away from that. I mean mentally not size wise. Until these accept why it has happened they’re staying the same. Seen that lass that’s wider than she’s tall saying she’s as fit as anyone she knows. Aye course you are pet.

Celebration of fatty busters isn't helping either. Sorry, real women, curvy women etc.
These are really something. I can sympathise with them if they accept they are to blame and accept that they need to change their lives not just eat a fad diet a few weeks. One lass was saying she’d tried all these diets but she’s still fat. Theres no Magic diet to follow. It’s a mental change needs making.

These are really something. I can sympathise with them if they accept they are to blame and accept that they need to change their lives not just eat a fad diet a few weeks. One lass was saying she’d tried all these diets but she’s still fat. Theres no Magic diet to follow. It’s a mental change needs making.
Eat less. Move more. It couldn't be more simple.

Is anyone watching this? Unbelievable. A fat lass on It is in Japan and has just had it explained that over there they weight staff, get them to exercise and have to provide a health diet for them. She says “god do our country even care about us. It’s society that’s made us like this. There’s chicken shops and Chinese all over” She also blamed the fact she is Afro Caribbean and a Lad on her estate was shit when she was 14 🤷🏻‍♂️

Really annoying me this. Where I agree the high streets are absolutely chocka with diabolical food places that really should not be there we all have a responsibility to ourselves. There’s nobody to blame but ourselves for what we eat.

That aside it’s a good show. The lucky swines are having a week in Japan eating amazing food and seeing the sites.
Society’s fault ? That includes me and you . Does she want us to apologise ?

Take some responsibility madam.

Im on the fence about this. Saw a bit of the program.

Im skinny as a rake n fit as a fiddle but probsbly fortunate as eat absolute shite often! 😂

Theres some big girls on here. I cant imagine any are big by choice. Probably deslt a harder card than me/you. I do think id likely battle it like as hate just getting a tiny kite.

Back