Around the Shires....

It’s quite difficult but he’s basically cheated by whipping bails off while ball was in other hand.

it’s poor it was even given imo.
The umps should have spotted that or after it’s been shown, the man out should get a recall tomorrow if possible

not sure who was involved there and the teams

@Liverpool Beachball which match was that from please?

Going into the final Day:

In our Group

Essex 490-9dec v Worcs 350-6 - a 205 run unbroken stand between Libby (formerly Notts) and Barnard has more than likely secured a draw for the Pears at the Champions.

Warks 221 v Derby 189 & 71-5. A lead of just 39 runs.

Elsewhere:

Gloucs 326 v Surrey 220 & 232-5 - @The Rey ‘s lads under pressure, 126 ahead going into the last day.

Leics 202 & 279-8 v Hampfrica 612-5dec - pray for rain.

Middlesex 313 & 143 v Somerset 172 & 112-3 - Somerset need 173 runs to win, shaping up to be an absolute cracker.

Lancashire 407 v Sussex 301 & 38-0 - barring a Sussex collapse this will be a draw.

Northants 301-5 v Kent 455 - draw.

Yorkshire 193 v Glamorgan 330 & 161-4 - visitors lead by 298 and have been robbed by the snow today. Reckon they should hoy the bat for the first hour tomorrow and leave themselves 80 overs or so to bowl the Yorkies out.

In our Group

Essex 490-9dec v Worcs 350-6 - a 205 run unbroken stand between Libby (formerly Notts) and Barnard has more than likely secured a draw for the Pears at the Champions.

Elsewhere:

Gloucs 326 v Surrey 220 & 232-5 - @The Rey ‘s lads under pressure, 126 ahead going into the last day.

Middlesex 313 & 143 v Somerset 172 & 112-3 - Somerset need 173 runs to win, shaping up to be an absolute cracker.

Lancashire 407 v Sussex 301 & 38-0 - barring a Sussex collapse this will be a draw.

Yorkshire 193 v Glamorgan 330 & 161-4 - visitors lead by 298 and have been robbed by the snow today. Reckon they should hoy the bat for the first hour tomorrow and leave themselves 80 overs or so to bowl the Yorkies out.
It only seemed to snow over Headingley :lol: Who says god isn’t a Yorkshireman ;)

Aye sick of it meself hope it warms up soon. Not a fan of the cold at all, give me the Caribbean over Scarborough any day. Sacrilege I know...
My dream trip is to the caribbean to see the windies v England

I got to Cuba once which was such a joy and the weather was superb. So the windies is not far off from there. Things go well in the next few weeks and we open up again, next tour could be on

My dream trip is to the caribbean to see the windies v England

I got to Cuba once which was such a joy and the weather was superb. So the windies is not far off from there. Things go well in the next few weeks and we open up again, next tour could be on
If we’re allowed with no strings attached like quarantines and whatever I’ll be there next March for the England tour. Be great to see you there. It’s a fantastic experience

If we’re allowed with no strings attached like quarantines and whatever I’ll be there next March for the England tour. Be great to see you there. It’s a fantastic experience
Excellent, time zone is perfect. The mrs doesn’t mind being dragged to the cricket, as long as it’s warm and sunny.

In our Group

Elsewhere:

Since the Yorkshire game is done and dusted I think i'll be watching the Middlesex game on youtube. As you say it's looking like it might be a classic.

Really surprised at the starts for Warwickshire and Glamorgan (in a good way). Also, are Hampshire good, or are Leicester back to being completely dire (I know they were pretty bad for the back half of last year as well)? Finally, while there is clearly all to play for, there's a fair chance that none of the top five favorites for the championship win today - which is exciting.

Since the Yorkshire game is done and dusted I think i'll be watching the Middlesex game on youtube. As you say it's looking like it might be a classic.

Really surprised at the starts for Warwickshire and Glamorgan (in a good way). Also, are Hampshire good, or are Leicester back to being completely dire (I know they were pretty bad for the back half of last year as well)? Finally, while there is clearly all to play for, there's a fair chance that none of the top five favorites for the championship win today - which is exciting.

Bit of both I reckon with Hampshire and Leicestershire. Classic situation of a Division One side playing a Division Two. Gulf in class. There’ll be much tougher games for Hampshire this season than that.

Hampshire finished off a sorry Leicestershire side this morning. Somerset are now well on top at Lords (although they've literally just lost a wicket) while Glamorgan have gone safety first in their game against us, only just declaring with a 368 run lead.

she does like the atmosphere of the cricket. just been pricing a trip to barbados. around 2 and half grand for a week.

£1200 flights so I guess a week anywhere is going to sound a rip off on that basis. I think £3.5k for a fortnight is realistic though, you can get some nice places on Air BnB for £80 a night from what I’ve seen.

Back