Argentina and The Falklands

They should play as Malvina's. Malvina House Hotel is the main hotel in Stanley and is named after the daughter of the man who built it - nothing to do with the Argentinian name for the islands. So they could pay lip service to the Argentinian demand while also giving them the finger.

can't wait for all the corbyn melts to come and tell us we should give it to Argentina and that we owe the Falklands for years of tyranny 😂
Shows what a small minded person you are. I say this as an ex serviceman a labour supporter and a supporter of the Falklanders right to democratically choose the country they wish to govern them. I would answer the call to arms to defend my country and its commonwealth despite my advancing age and political leanings.

:lol: Hello. Another well known fruitloop joins in. Whining about others not coming in to whine.
What was your last login? Was that "well known "?
They should play as Malvina's. Malvina House Hotel is the main hotel in Stanley and is named after the daughter of the man who built it - nothing to do with the Argentinian name for the islands. So they could pay lip service to the Argentinian demand while also giving them the finger.
No they shouldn't
They shouldn't allow themselves to be dictated to
Shows what a small minded person you are. I say this as an ex serviceman a labour supporter and a supporter of the Falklanders right to democratically choose the country they wish to govern them. I would answer the call to arms to defend my country and its commonwealth despite my advancing age and political leanings.
Dunno why but I could hear the theme tune to Dads army as I read your post there mate
😉

Last edited:
Apparently threatening to ban the badminton team unless they play under the name Malvinas.

The Aries don't want them to change their name they don't want them to play.
They have the right to do that and we have the right to refuse.
Any arguments are with the sports governing body.

Be funny if Brazil's response was to ban Argentina for bringing politics to sport.

There must be a failing politician somewhere that's needs a distraction.

Last edited:
Here’s the filth, arbitrarily wading in when there’s no need. Imagine being this bitter 😂

The irony of you wading in when there is no need is obviously lost on you.

Like I reminded you yesterday, a 50 odd year old block calling the police ‘the filth’ just goes to show how pathetic you are. A fact which has been pointed out to you by numerous people over the last year or so. You are great evidence of why tighter drug laws are needed.

Back