Are you still enthusiastic about KLD taking over the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

As You Were

Midfield
Some people thought it was really fantastic news. A billionaire with connections to marseille etc who was going to bring in a proper structure to the club. Some were sceptical. I thought poyet returning for league 1 would have been a really ambitious appointment but obviously didn’t happen. Lee Johnson i was really disappointed with. Thought pearson and Phillips the obvious choice but still early days for Johnson. I was hoping this new owner would be ruthless and the likes of graham would be told to piss off. I realise we have a salary cap but is Winchester on paper any better than dobson. The Wimbledon left back can’t even get a game for them. I was expecting premiership u23 loans and thought Johnson had good links at Chelsea but seems nothing on the cards. Takeover itself dragging on . Has alvarez deal put spanner in works? People saying it’s a done deal but even if it is is KLD going to be any better or just someone else who is going to try and get us up on the cheap? I’m sceptical I admit.

It might be massively unfair and I could be completely wrong, I hope I am. My gut feeling is that the probability of a young academy coach / manager, successfully implimenting a strategy that will return us to the promised land, is more unlikely than likely.

It’s like being dragged to watch a fantastic sunrise at 3 in the morning and then being told ah, it might not happen for a few days but just wait here in the wet and cold until it does.
What you have to look at in the meantime is drab and unexciting but it’ll be worth it in the end ... hopefully

It’s all a bit strange isn’t it ?
Are we being pissed on by our current owners for another throw of the dice or are we gonna be taken over by a young man with access to money and a vision to get this sleeping giant off it’s knees ?
I think it’s the latter.
I don’t expect loads of dosh thrown at us just yet but it may come when this young man gets the bug.
We have to believe this young man is coming cos if he isn’t we are fecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back