Are you happy? Is your life going well?

It's a mixture of commercial and residential. My next door neighbour uses his as a studio of some sort. One day there were a load of models outside my window having tabs, which was pleasant. On another day there seemed to be a band in recording some acoustic stuff, which I was not particularly happy about. On Saturday when I was on my way out I saw a lass through the window who was wearing a fishnet bodystocking, clear heels and nowt else. I might have to befriend the lad who rents the space like.

In addition to this I made friends with the French lass who lives opposite when our paths crossed at 6am on Saturday morning. It would be best for everyone if she moved back to France now.

This is gonna end up on a Netflix documentary

Things were going great then the pandemic happened. I didn't work for 9 months, spent every penny I had then had to take out a 17 grand loan to my pay my mortgage and bills. This was in addition to paying a family lawyer to negotiate the sale of my flat with my ex. My outgoings were eye watering. Since work picked back up and working from home has become the norm I've more than tripled my salary, paid off the loan and sold my flat for a tidy profit. I always land on my feet.
You always do though I reckon if you just see it as being temporary. I broke up with my ex earlier in the year which was disappointing but I’m much happier with the lass I’m with now Albeit early days. I’ve had a pretty odd last four years but just when you think things are going tits up you pull something out of the bag and end up better off.

Things were going great then the pandemic happened. I didn't work for 9 months, spent every penny I had then had to take out a 17 grand loan to my pay my mortgage and bills. This was in addition to paying a family lawyer to negotiate the sale of my flat with my ex. My outgoings were eye watering. Since work picked back up and working from home has become the norm I've more than tripled my salary, paid off the loan and sold my flat for a tidy profit. I always land on my feet.
Well done mate.

Back