are we scared to have a go at Ellis short and let him know that we're sick of being shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just seem to accept it as fans, yea there's a lot of moaning and groaning on radio phone ins and message boards but when it comes to the games itself there's no animosity towards the owner.

Are we just happy to sit back and accept the same shit every season, are we scared to have a go at short incase there's no one else willing to come in and run the club properly.

The mags have always been vocal towards fat mike to the point where he finally spent the money, wasn't his fault McLaren and benitez took them down.

The mags have always been vocal towards fat mike to the point where he finally spent the money, wasn't his fault McLaren and benitez took them down.

Ellis Short has given Sunderland more money to spend than all but the biggest clubs in the league.

He has spent £250m on transfer fees alone since 2009. In the same period Mike Ashley spent £175m (not including this summers spending as a Championship club).

People like to throw the money argument at Short but realistically we couldn't have asked for better financial support. The money has been blown but it was available.

Also, doesn't the fact that when he finally started spending large amounts that they went down anyway tell you something?

We just seem to accept it as fans, yea there's a lot of moaning and groaning on radio phone ins and message boards but when it comes to the games itself there's no animosity towards the owner.

Are we just happy to sit back and accept the same shit every season, are we scared to have a go at short incase there's no one else willing to come in and run the club properly.

Short has spent money though. It's his decisions, mainly who he has surrounded himself with that's the problem.

Ellis Short has given Sunderland more money to spend than all but the biggest clubs in the league.

He has spent £250m on transfer fees alone since 2009. In the same period Mike Ashley spent £175m (not including this summers spending as a Championship club).

People like to throw the money argument at Short but realistically we couldn't have asked for better financial support. The money has been blown but it was available.
Well said mate. We've spent more than enough to be competitive bin this league. Our problems lie with other bad decisions made, mainly who we have trusted with that money and what its been spent on.

Short has spent money though. It's his decisions, mainly who he has surrounded himself with that's the problem.

and we are the ones who suffer. If we go down, there could be huge problems financially,as the FFP, he was so keen to introduce is particularly adhered to in the Football League.

I think they are more frightened of looking like the mags even though they got Ashley to spend in the end. If Newcastle had a decent manager when that money was spent I think they would have still be in the Prem and did very well fortunately they had Steve and he did everyone a favour relegating them. It's time for the fans to shout up now from the stands regardless if they like to do it or not, the club will not improve otherwise. It's music to Shorts ears when everyone gives him an easy time, he'll be wondering how he's got away with it this long.

and we are the ones who suffer. If we go down, there could be huge problems financially,as the FFP, he was so keen to introduce is particularly adhered to in the Football League.
All the players will have relegation clauses in their contracts though as well. Tbh mate, battling to finish 4th bottom every season has become tedious and the general feeling of apathy around the ground yesterday, I thought was very evident. I want us to stay up, of course I do, but won't be wasting my time over worrying about it anymore tbh.

I think they are more frightened of looking like the mags even though they got Ashley to spend in the end. If Newcastle had a decent manager when that money was spent I think they would have still be in the Prem and did very well fortunately they had Steve and he did everyone a favour relegating them. It's time for the fans to shout up now from the stands regardless if they like to do it or not, the club will not improve otherwise. It's music to Shorts ears when everyone gives him an easy time, he'll be wondering how he's got away with it this long.
So, as long as we force him to spend, you don't care if it leads to the same outcome as Newcastle?

you would struggle trying to spray short out on a mackem bedsheet,what with the amount of piss soaked into it...CHERTLE!!!

It is surprising bearing in
Mind he paid off his first four managers. The next one realised he couldn't policy shyte then the final one couldn't wait to get out. Moyes just the next in line to be sold
A dud.

To say what ?

"We know you've spent a fortune but have appointed the wrong people doing the day-to-day business "

Try getting that on a banner that people can read
"You've made some shit decisions" doesn't have much of a ring to it like. This not spending money claim, is the biggest myth going with our fans

So, as long as we force him to spend, you don't care if it leads to the same outcome as Newcastle?
How do you know it's going to turn out like Newcastle? They had the wrong manager and were daft to spend it with him in charge. Moyes has done very well in the past and Short has wanted him for years why not back him? He doesn't want to spend that's why.

He's spent money and nearly every manager has pissed it away. The amount of players we've let go free or on the cheap after overpaying on fees and wages. Signings like £10M Roswell

Even this season £8M for djildo who can't jump, can't head, can't kick a ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back