Are there any sensible people left here who know about current vaccine side effects?

PTR

Striker
Got an appointment for an issue, but it's ten days off and I'm worried. I'm not a patient person tbh.

Is there anyone here who knows about the current issues that are being reported that would inbox me? I think there's a good chance of a link.

Obviously don't want to attract the nutters here!

Got an appointment for an issue, but it's ten days off and I'm worried. I'm not a patient person tbh.

Is there anyone here who knows about the current issues that are being reported that would inbox me? I think there's a good chance of a link.

depends on the vaccine, a lot share the same side effects but there is a couple of differences.

my advice would be to head over to the vaccine makers website, should have the current list of side effects on there, but it's easy to scare yourself silly, just look at the side effects of a headache tablet for example.

if its Pfizer I think this is the current label (has list of side effects on there)

maybe this drug website could help?

Last edited:
For example, the nhs site states this:

You get any of these symptoms starting from around 4 days to 4 weeks after being vaccinated:
a severe headache that is not relieved with painkillers or is getting worse
(then more stuff)

So what would the cause of this be? Seems like a very specific symptom description.

For example, the nhs site states this:

You get any of these symptoms starting from around 4 days to 4 weeks after being vaccinated:
a severe headache that is not relieved with painkillers or is getting worse
(then more stuff)

So what would the cause of this be? Seems like a very specific symptom description.
I am no medical person, just repeating stuff I have read, if you're worried, always seek medical advice.
but saying that, using your example above, there was some studies looking at increased blood pressure after the vaccine, was some notice of it after people had covid too.

Now a sudden increase in blood pressure (that stays high) IIRC can lead to headaches and with it being because of the increase in blood pressure painkillers dont work as well, now this is just stuff I have read, I am no Doctor, but it kind of makes sense. Its something to do with the blood brain barrier.

It could also be the fact that you had the vaccine and then an unrelated illness strikes at the same time and it's nothing to do with the vaccine at all.

I am no medical person, just repeating stuff I have read, if you're worried, always seek medical advice.
but saying that, using your example above, there was some studies looking at increased blood pressure after the vaccine, was some notice of it after people had covid too.

Now a sudden increase in blood pressure (that stays high) IIRC can lead to headaches and with it being because of the increase in blood pressure painkillers dont work as well, now this is just stuff I have read, I am no Doctor, but it kind of makes sense. Its something to do with the blood brain barrier.

It could also be the fact that you had the vaccine and then an unrelated illness strikes at the same time and it's nothing to do with the vaccine at all.
Absolutely get that people get ill at the same time as getting a jab.
Especially as you have to mix with the dirty public to get it done!

BP is fine, 120/80.

Someone else replied that there was a risk of blood clots, which is what the headache issue referred to.
Cant rules that out tbh. MRI would still see that, right?

Absolutely get that people get ill at the same time as getting a jab.
Especially as you have to mix with the dirty public to get it done!

BP is fine, 120/80.

Someone else replied that there was a risk of blood clots, which is what the headache issue referred to.
Cant rules that out tbh. MRI would still see that, right?
I think so, sure my mam had a CT scan when see had a suspected clot, but I think both can be used, not 100% sure mind so dont quote me.

Yes, it's true blood clots can form after the vaccine, but it is very low risk.

headaches are a funny one and can be caused by so many things, even sleeping funny can set of a cluster of headaches, even worrying can set it off, if this is what you're suffering from, it's easy to jump to worse case. If you're really worried, I would call NHS direct and get some sound advice from them.

It could be you need glasses or new glasses, thats an easy check, an eye health test would also make sure the eyes and back of them ae healthily, you checked your BP so thats good, also high blood sugar can cause headaches, also depends how and where you're getting them to narrow it down.

reason I know a bit about headaches I have had nonstop headaches for around 3 months and currently going through the Investigaton process to see what it is, if it's linked to my other illness or something new, had to wear the old BP monitor for 48 hours over a weekend couple of weeks ago to track my BP. Read up a bit about it, surprising what can cause them, even grinding your teeth in your sleep can set them off.

Unfortunately the majority aren't nutters at all. They are people who are very aware of the terrible side effects of these interventions. They are an absolute disaster if only people would acknowledge this rather than just blindly queuing up. Many many people have been seriously injured by them. You were born with an instinct for a reason, if you suspect a link or just feel like there is a serious problem with your health, please insist on being seen and dont wait. Genuinely hope you aren't suffering an adverse reaction from them and that you return to full health soon.

Unfortunately the majority aren't nutters at all. They are people who are very aware of the terrible side effects of these interventions. They are an absolute disaster if only people would acknowledge this rather than just blindly queuing up. Many many people have been seriously injured by them. You were born with an instinct for a reason, if you suspect a link or just feel like there is a serious problem with your health, please insist on being seen and dont wait. Genuinely hope you aren't suffering an adverse reaction from them and that you return to full health soon.

Mate, this isn’t the thread for it. If you want to air these views please take them to another thread.

The last thing anyone needs and certainly the last thing the OP needs right now is you telling lies by claiming the vaccines have been a disaster.

There is no need to politicise this thread. Please stop it.

Mate, this isn’t the thread for it. If you want to air these views please take them to another thread.

The last thing anyone needs and certainly the last thing the OP needs right now is you telling lies by claiming the vaccines have been a disaster.

There is no need to politicise this thread. Please stop it.

This isnt me politicising anything. I want the lad to get checked out asap and not listen to cretins telling him its a coincidence when theres a clear track record of harms. He could ignore warning signs on the say so of some vaccine fanatic. Of course some people would rather them take the chance if the alternative is criticising their precious shots. You are right on one thing, im not going to argue the toss on here so im not responding any further. Good luck to the OP. Hope its nowt. 🤞

This isnt me politicising anything. I want the lad to get checked out asap and not listen to cretins telling him its a coincidence when theres a clear track record of harms. He could ignore warning signs on the say so of some vaccine fanatic. Of course some people would rather them take the chance if the alternative is criticising their precious shots. You are right on one thing, im not going to argue the toss on here so im not responding any further. Good luck to the OP. Hope its nowt. 🤞

There is nothing wrong with advising someone to seek medical advice.

There is everything wrong with using this thread as a platform to spread misinformation.

Not playing with those games above, so didn't reply.

Saw doc today. He diagnoses post viral syndrome. Timing partially lined with the jab, but it might not explain everything.

Perfectly happy if it was the jab. Side effects happen and the overall good of these vaccines has been utterly forgot by so many.
I remember dead body storage running out. I remember people being scared to go to shops.

MRI follow up to come to rule out anything different.

MRI came back entirely normal. So official diagnosis is a reaction to the vaccine aka post-viral sydrome.

Been quite some time now, and I'm still far from 100%. Doc says I should be there sometime in the new year. Its a bit of a bugger.

Scary how much worse I could have been if I'd actually caught covid though.
Might help me to mention this. The MRI was absolutely terrifying. I had no idea it would be that small. After puttting a mask thing over my head, I went in without really thinking about it.
The top of the tube felt about 5cm above my head. I couldn't move my arms.
It was horrendous. I couldn't stop thinking about being stuck in it - if the door to the room broke or the mechanism failed. I was panicking like crazy the entire 15mins.

Initially I had to come straight back out. Seeing the "top" slide past my eyes sent me loopy. I had to really concentrate and convince myself (for my kids etc) to get back in to let them do the procedure. Even then I had to keep pushing out horrible thoughts the entire time and had my hand gripped on the panic button.

It was 2 weeks ago. I still had a nightmare about it last night, and then another one about being handcuffed and not being able to move my arms.

I'm petrified of ever needing to get another one.
Although the operator said it was a reasonably old one, and they were replacing it soon with one that has a lot more space.

Last edited:
I'm not a virologist but I have done a bit of research on a more common sense level. I caught Covid early doors (Alpha strain) and although a bit loopy for a couple of days, no lasting effect. To please my partner I had the first jab which had no ill effect, but the second went to war with my natural immunity as in high blood pressure, headaches and muscle fatigue that lasted for 18 months. Two on here had the same experience as me, both had Covid early.

I wish you well,

Gelan

Ex-missus (no), has other health problems in late 30s, diabetic and asthmatic - has had serious bleeds/burst vessels behind both eyes now. First one beginning of this year, one more recently.
Docs advised her last week not to take any more covid vaccines
Edit: realise how this sounds - shes not like obese or anything bad lifestyle, just screwed as a type 1 diabetic

Last edited:
MRI came back entirely normal. So official diagnosis is a reaction to the vaccine aka post-viral sydrome.

Been quite some time now, and I'm still far from 100%. Doc says I should be there sometime in the new year. Its a bit of a bugger.

Might help me to mention this. The MRI was absolutely terrifying. I had no idea it would be that small. After puttting a mask thing over my head, I went in without really thinking about it.
It was horrendous. I couldn't stop thinking about being stuck in it - if the door to the room broke or the mechanism failed. I was panicking like crazy the entire 15mins.

Initially I had to come straight back out. Seeing the "top" slide past my eyes sent me loopy. I had to really concentrate and convince myself (for my kids etc) to get back in to let them do the procedure. Even then I had to keep pushing out horrible thoughts the entire time and had my hand gripped on the panic button.

It was 2 weeks ago. I still had a nightmare about it last night, and then another one about being handcuffed and not being able to move my arms.

Although the operator said it was a reasonably old one, and they were replacing it soon with one that has a lot more space.

Wish you well, sounds like you have a touch of claustrophobia too, which to be fair is actually quite natural - like a fear of heights. It's the people that take such things in their stride that are overcoming their bodies natural fear of dangerous situations.

Your point about how the bad reaction to the vaccine may demonstrate how bad it would be to catch COVID is very valid and of course counters some of the anecdotal horror stories and propaganda theories. My path through COVID is a happy one overall - never caught it, first injection gave me hypothermia level temperature crash -OK after 24 hours. second one gave me severe headache for 4 days with tablets having no effect and was hospitalised as a precaution - (risk of blood clots was the concern) but was OK a day later. Third one could have been with flu jab too, but I decline the flu one given the history - no issues at all. Just had 4th one a few days ago and had the flu one at the same time which they said would usually make you feel poorly for a couple of days - nowt at all!

I've had MRI scans three times in 18 months and the sound they make is disturbing. Your MRI machine is either too small or you are a large fella? It cost me 600RMB each time, bargain compared to what it would cost in the UK. I will never take an MRNA vaccine. RNA is fine and 'what will be will be'. I'm happy with natural immunity and have been jabbed twice. My students have had Covid, all had fevers. Friends and family have had it too. It's rampant in my city and I still haven't caught it.

I want to get it, it's inevitable I will. Sooner the better.

Wish you well, sounds like you have a touch of claustrophobia too, which to be fair is actually quite natural - like a fear of heights. It's the people that take such things in their stride that are overcoming their bodies natural fear of dangerous situations.
Definitely claustrophobia. tbh, I've always known that I get very uncomfortable if I realise I cannot freely move my arms. I also know I get silent-ish panic attacks if I have to sit and absorb things that I don't like. Getting injections in my mouth usually leads to me blacking out about 7-8 minutes afterwards and I got the same type of feeling getting out of that MRI machine and sitting down for a while afterwards.
As it happens, I'm 99% sure I can track both of those things back to childhood traumas.
I've had MRI scans three times in 18 months and the sound they make is disturbing. Your MRI machine is either too small or you are a large fella? It cost me 600RMB each time, bargain compared to what it would cost in the UK. I will never take an MRNA vaccine. RNA is fine and 'what will be will be'. I'm happy with natural immunity and have been jabbed twice. My students have had Covid, all had fevers. Friends and family have had it too. It's rampant in my city and I still haven't caught it.

Everyone warned me about the noises, but I couldn't care less about that. The machine was very tight. Whilst I'm a big lad (18st, 6') I don't think my head is especially big, and I'd say my eyes were no more than 10cm from the top of the tube. That's what freaked me out even before I realised I couldn't move my arms in any meaningful way.
Even the lass doing it said they were due a new machine that was much larger - and encouraged me to not worry about needing one in future as it would be much better. I've seen some pics online that look a totally different world to what I was in.

That was jab 4 for me, first time with the newer varient would be the only difference I think. I can only guess that's the first time I was exposed to that strain?
Thing is, they say there are x chances in 100 of a bad reaction. Well, I've had covid at least twice and 4 jabs - eventually the chances of a reaction will catch up to you.

All a game of odds. Odds were much worse of a bad reaction to actually getting covid. So there's no point bleating on like a child about "tHe vAcCiNe" and all that shite like some wanker.
Better to just moan about things in general to anyone who'll list like an old miserable git :lol:

Size wise, this was the sort of thing, but I went in head-first, which gives the impressive of being "burried" in the thing - you're a long way to escape should something go wrong etc. Mind, I'm sure my head was miles closer to the top
Logon or register to see this image

vs the newer ones

Last edited:
Well, assuming its not just a temporary thing, I'm finally feeling 100% today. Head is clear, I can think normally and I'm not knackered by mid afternoon.
Its a hell of a relief.

Definitely claustrophobia. tbh, I've always known that I get very uncomfortable if I realise I cannot freely move my arms. I also know I get silent-ish panic attacks if I have to sit and absorb things that I don't like. Getting injections in my mouth usually leads to me blacking out about 7-8 minutes afterwards and I got the same type of feeling getting out of that MRI machine and sitting down for a while afterwards.
As it happens, I'm 99% sure I can track both of those things back to childhood traumas.

Everyone warned me about the noises, but I couldn't care less about that. The machine was very tight. Whilst I'm a big lad (18st, 6') I don't think my head is especially big, and I'd say my eyes were no more than 10cm from the top of the tube. That's what freaked me out even before I realised I couldn't move my arms in any meaningful way.
Even the lass doing it said they were due a new machine that was much larger - and encouraged me to not worry about needing one in future as it would be much better. I've seen some pics online that look a totally different world to what I was in.

That was jab 4 for me, first time with the newer varient would be the only difference I think. I can only guess that's the first time I was exposed to that strain?
Thing is, they say there are x chances in 100 of a bad reaction. Well, I've had covid at least twice and 4 jabs - eventually the chances of a reaction will catch up to you.

All a game of odds. Odds were much worse of a bad reaction to actually getting covid. So there's no point bleating on like a child about "tHe vAcCiNe" and all that shite like some wanker.
Better to just moan about things in general to anyone who'll list like an old miserable git :lol:

Size wise, this was the sort of thing, but I went in head-first, which gives the impressive of being "burried" in the thing - you're a long way to escape should something go wrong etc. Mind, I'm sure my head was miles closer to the top

vs the newer ones

I enjoyed my scan...it felt peaceful.

Back