Are the new rules law?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are spot on but reading the boards and listening to folk , it’s everyone’s fault but themselves.
Yeh it's always some other folks spreading it. Got a few friends on my facebook saying the same as him, but they can do out they want and its ok. Those who protesteth too much and all.

Stop one and another 50 will slip thru while plod tkts it 😂😂😂

London and South East. No travel whatsoever. You think there'll be people risking it on the motorway? Not a chance. It'll be like April.

I think the whole point was to try and not criminalize Xmas . We will now have curtain twitchers counting people in and out of their neighbours which is what the Government wanted to avoid . Like I’ve said all along , just be sensible .
You know my next door neighbour very well mate. #covidpolis

Which is half the of the reason this shit isn't going away.

Because people are f***ing ignorant and think they are above it and the rules don't apply to them
nothing to do with it being a highly infectious virus and global pandemic raging away🤔 I don't think a virus is really bothered that pubs are shut or whatever rules we invent to try and stop the spread. Unless we all hide in the loft for 3 months and dont leave the house its still going to be around us

nothing to do with it being a highly infectious virus and global pandemic raging away🤔 I don't think a virus is really bothered that pubs are shut or whatever rules we invent to try and stop the spread. Unless we all hide in the loft for 3 months and dont leave the house its still going to be around us
Hence why I said half and not the whole reason.

As you say Highly infectious so when ppl are f***ing gallivanting about like they are immune they are part of this problem that could and will be spreading it.

I honestly hope any 1 especially in the T4 area but anywhere else also that thinks they are above it gets caught and gets a f***ing insane fine or locked up for Xmas.
I just hope they catch a non fatal dose and are sick for a week. Having said that the same fkas would still gan out.

Last edited:
in reality it's not enforceable. Police don't have the man power to police it.

What do you think motorways will look like on boxing day or on the 27th? If you're seeing family locally then I agree it's going to be unenforceable as long as you don't have too many nosey neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back