Are Gateshead fans bald?

I've noticed Mags tend to be and have canny sized kites but only little feet. My Mother actually pointed that out to me originally.

It may shock you that Gateshead fans don't tend to be Mags and some of them hate the Mags as much as we do

I live in Gateshead and I go to the odd Heed match over the course of the season, been known to go to the odd away game even. I also have a bald patch...I wonder if that counts?

Last edited:
It may shock you that Gateshead fans don't tend to be Mags and some of them hate the Mags as much as we do

I live in Gateshead and I go to the odd Heed match over the course of the season, been known to go to the odd away game even. I also have a bald patch...I wonder if that counts?

I'm fully aware of that mate. A few of them used to stand near me in The Clockstand.

I'm fully aware of that mate. A few of them used to stand near me in The Clockstand.

There is a few Sunderland go to watch them, few Mags too but never seen any aggro between themselves. For such a small average crowd though Gateshead have a very strong following of fans who have no care for Sunderland or Newcastle, unlike other non-league teams in the region where the majority all follow Sunderland or Newcastle. Just a shame they are stuck with poor crowds in an athletic stadium way too big for them. The shelved plans for a new ground was very impressive and its such a shame it had to be shelved.

My marra does, owns a transport business in Gateshead.

Bald as fuck

TC?

Last edited:
There is a few Sunderland go to watch them, few Mags too but never seen any aggro between themselves. For such a small average crowd though Gateshead have a very strong following of fans who have no care for Sunderland or Newcastle, unlike other non-league teams in the region where the majority all follow Sunderland or Newcastle. Just a shame they are stuck with poor crowds in an athletic stadium way too big for them. The shelved plans for a new ground was very impressive and its such a shame it had to be shelved.

TC?

Thats the fella, heed army mad.

Of the prominent Gateshead fans I'm not sure how cryptic that is ;)

Ha ha probably not that cryptic, only thing missing was a reference to The Highwayman.

Or his refusal to accept Gateshead Thunder rebranded as Newcastle.

Last edited:

Back