Arcturian Emissaries of Ligh5

Some dimwit acquaintance of an acquaintance is banging on about them on Facebook,. including how they're looking to build some sort of City of Light and have crystals that can help prevent coronavirus.

Anyone else heard of these morons? Are they just budget scientologists or the kinds of crazy cults who want to kill everyone so we can go to heaven?

Some dimwit acquaintance of an acquaintance is banging on about them on Facebook,. including how they're looking to build some sort of City of Light and have crystals that can help prevent coronavirus.

Anyone else heard of these morons? Are they just budget scientologists or the kinds of crazy cults who want to kill everyone so we can go to heaven?
Doesn’t sound very “highly evolved ” that mind😁

Dont t know the group your aquaintance is on about as I try to avoid FB but I know some people believe that the ”city’s of light” already exist in a different dimension (the fifth ) and when we learn to love and be kind to one another we will ascend up in to that dimension and live long healthy lives. So we’d better start being kind to mags and that , otherwise we’ll be left in 3D with the baddies 😬 ☹️

Dont t know the group your aquaintance is on about as I try to avoid FB but I know some people believe that the ”city’s of light” already exist in a different dimension (the fifth ) and when we learn to love and be kind to one another we will ascend up in to that dimension and live long healthy lives. So we’d better start being kind to mags and that , otherwise we’ll be left in 3D with the baddies 😬

In fairness the need for a bit of shiny magic storytelling to get people to be kind and wise underpins every religion ever, so whatever if they're just trying to help people live better lives by adding some Joss sticks and finger cymbals. It was the idea that these crystals cure coronavirus that bothered me. That and the 20 notes charged per cosmic consultation

Dont t know the group your aquaintance is on about as I try to avoid FB but I know some people believe that the ”city’s of light” already exist in a different dimension (the fifth ) and when we learn to love and be kind to one another we will ascend up in to that dimension and live long healthy lives. So we’d better start being kind to mags and that , otherwise we’ll be left in 3D with the baddies 😬

Back