**** April 5th Matchday Thread***

For anyone who missed the start and would prefer the info rather than the daft questions, here's the video you can start from 3 mins 45 secs but only on line of course. Unless you've got a browser on your TV as it may well work also.

Im still struggling to equate those graphs which imply we’re at a peak and the rate is declining (by us I mean Europe in general more than the uk) with plans to build new morgues and nightingale hospitals everywhere and what not. Doesn’t seem to compute, the two extremes of it to me

Watching it again, that is definitely a question the government have fed to the Harriet (she's the deputy political editor from the press association), it's got to be.

It was a very detailed an answer from Hancock and then Jenny off the cuff and Harriet's comeback question was basically stating the obvious which Hancock then clarified again.

This is the lass who asked it, no way she's that f***ing thick as she knows the answer. She was certainly reading from something if you watch her eyes in the video below if you rewind to -7:40 near the end.

There seems to be stupid questions every day and even the 1st question was "can you explain why we can't go to the park and be 2m apart". It's an obvious answer to any sensible person so I do think these are on purpose to address the knackers.

Surely the press people do realise that if Hancock said aye, you can go to the beach/park/tourist places if you stay 2m apart and everybody did that it would be impossible to be socially distant?
:edit to end of post: and like a Bank Holiday weekend?
Got no problem with it if that's the tactic. Classic wartime stuff.

Got no problem with it if that's the tactic. Classic wartime stuff.
It's got to be in my opinion because if it was members of the public asking the questions they aye you could understand the ignorance of the question and even the come back questions. Aye I've no problem with it either given it will get the message through to some of the numpties.

Back