**** April 5th Matchday Thread***

The Branson question is a good one.

Aye. The tax exile, hand out seeking NHS suer question.

Hancock replied he simply was refusing to answer it and didn’t go back to the questioner at the end like he did with the other questioners. I wonder why?

What a stupid question. "If you've been staying at home and other people in your family in other house holds have too, can you visit each other at Easter"? Fuck me :rolleyes:
She doesn't appear to have understood anything that's happened in the last few weeks!
I've just watched the beginning and after telling us the daily figures, it's clear as owt what he's saying for about 5 minutes trying to stress you exercise only and if not risking lives. It's a simple and straight forward message yet that daft idiot asks that question?

I'm beginning to think that some of the daft questions are for the benefit of the other knackers around the country will probably have the same stupid questions!

I've just watched the beginning and after telling us the daily figures, it's clear as owt what he's saying for about 5 minutes trying to stress you exercise only and if not risking lives. It's a simple and straight forward message yet that daft idiot asks that question?

I'm beginning to think that some of the daft questions are for the benefit of the other knackers around the country will probably have the same stupid questions!

That's what I thought at first.

Problem is though they won't be watching. They'll be down the beach ;). Seriously though if they're ignorant enough to go out then I doubt they have enough of an attention span to watch the news conference.

Problem is though they won't be watching. They'll be down the beach ;). Seriously though if they're ignorant enough to go out then I doubt they have enough of an attention span to watch the news conference.
Thankfully up here it looks pretty quiet down Seaburn and also on the roads. Empty parking spaces on the road also a good sign.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Aye. The tax exile, hand out seeking NHS suer question.

Hancock replied he simply was refusing to answer it and didn’t go back to the questioner at the end like he did with the other questioners. I wonder why?
I think that’s fairly obvious

What a stupid question. "If you've been staying at home and other people in your family in other house holds have too, can you visit each other at Easter"? Fuck me :rolleyes:
That's what I thought at first.
Watching it again, that is definitely a question the government have fed to the Harriet (she's the deputy political editor from the press association), it's got to be.

It was a very detailed an answer from Hancock and then Jenny off the cuff and Harriet's comeback question was basically stating the obvious which Hancock then clarified again.

This is the lass who asked it, no way she's that f***ing thick as she knows the answer. She was certainly reading from something if you watch her eyes in the video below if you rewind to -7:40 near the end.

There seems to be stupid questions every day and even the 1st question was "can you explain why we can't go to the park and be 2m apart". It's an obvious answer to any sensible person so I do think these are on purpose to address the knackers.

Surely the press people do realise that if Hancock said aye, you can go to the beach/park/tourist places if you stay 2m apart and everybody did that it would be impossible to be socially distant?
:edit to end of post: and like a Bank Holiday weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back