April 22nd live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Hank and morning all. Off watch us play Norwich City today which will be fun...Or maybe not. Good luck at The Posh, massive day today, hope it all goes you way today in other games too. Quest later. Have a great Easter Monday all and enjoy your game.

Morning Hank. Morning all.
Going to Aberdeen today so just our match via live text for me.

Morning Vic.
Have a good trip back. It'll soon be around again. All the best mate.

Last edited:
Morning Hank and morning all. Off watch us play Norwich City today which will be fun...Or maybe not. Good luck at The Posh, massive day today, hope it all goes you way today in other games too. Quest later. Have a great Easter Monday all and enjoy your game.

Have a good trip back. It'll soon be around again. All the best mate.
Morning SFATI. Aye it soon passes. Enjoy your match mate.

Morning marra

Safe trip to all travelling today

Looks like another scorcher

Think our lass trying to kill me she went out yesterday got back o310 this morning :lol:

I went for some milk in the fridge another three litre bottle for yours truly

Sod the coffee :cool:
You must have a cast iron constitution drinking at this time of the morning. Just the thought of it is turning me green. Next pint I get will be with you next season.

Do you want me to take your place with that poster who offered you out on here
Plus I hope he's been banned I got a 24hour ban for being pissed on here :evil:
I think he was pissed up mate. No dramas and no harm done. I know where he sups so I’ll have a ride down when I get home if he’s still interested.

Morning Hanky, Dilli, Ginge, Musicman & all

Still a little chance I can sneak off to Peterborough, but very doubtful ( Sky bassas)

Safe travels Dilli & all those heading there, a few canny pubs in Peterborough

Ginge, watch yersel in that Bay of Nipples ;)

Avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must have a cast iron constitution drinking at this time of the morning. Just the thought of it is turning me green. Next pint I get will be with you next season.

I think he was pissed up mate. No dramas and no harm done. I know where he sups so I’ll have a ride down when I get home if he’s still interested.

Morning Wakey.
Let me kna & I'll have a dodge up too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back