April 20th live footy on tv

Morning Hank, Becs, AtS and all, will follow us on here and watch highlights later, off to sunny Saltburn to celebrate me birthday and have a walk and some drinks with the good lady, enjoy the game those going, hopefully a good performance with 3 more points, have a great day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Happy birthday marra enjoy your trip to Saltburn. Mebbes you can call in at the Miners on the way home :)

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Early game in the pub, SOL ๐Ÿ”ดโšช๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโšช๏ธ and some other game later , probably the FA Cup semi final.

Have a good day everyone ๐Ÿ‘

Morning Hank, Becs, AtS and all, will follow us on here and watch highlights later, off to sunny Saltburn to celebrate me birthday and have a walk and some drinks with the good lady, enjoy the game those going, hopefully a good performance with 3 more points, have a great day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Many happy returns of the day matey. Hope you have a lovely time in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, three points against Millwall would be an ideal birthday present ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŽ

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @heroesof73 @WillInSpain @Bonzo @gluepot @VHFC @Ark @Ludwig @Snorbens @Mk Mackem @macum1920 @Cyprus @Al Bundy @horselover @Frasmotic @two left feet

Good luck to Woking today @sismanhatton

I quite fancy the Borehamwood v Ebbsfleet game early kick off 12.15pm , massive game where either side could go down or potentially 3 other sides.

Will be watching our game on SAFSEE with the Manila Mackems in Heckell and Jeckell. Later will watch Man Utd hopefully hammer the sky blue filth.

Really hot in Manila at the moment was around 38 degrees yesterday. Need to make sure I keep hydrated today.

Stay safe everyone.
I too will be following the progress of the final games of the National League season and would also like to extend my best wishes to @sismanhatton and Woking FC for this afternoon. I hope they get the results they require to stay up ๐Ÿ™

Hope you're having a good day in the heat of Manila and fingers crossed for a Sunderland win later, beers most definitely required ๐Ÿป

I too will be following the progress of the final games of the National League season and would also like to extend my best wishes to @sismanhatton and Woking FC for this afternoon. I hope they get the results they require to stay up ๐Ÿ™

Hope you're having a good day in the heat of Manila and fingers crossed for a Sunderland win later, beers most definitely required ๐Ÿป

Good morning Cyprus, be leaving soon. You will get an honourably mention to the Maybury boys in the pub.
Cheers @thamesvalleyman we could be playing you next season. Enjoy the the TV game.

Good morning Hank nowt for me, cheers

Good morning Becs, hope the car is OK.
Happy birthday @macum1920 have a great day
Good morning one and all

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Early game in the pub, SOL ๐Ÿ”ดโšช๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโšช๏ธ and some other game later , probably the FA Cup semi final.

Have a good day everyone ๐Ÿ‘
Morning Al

would also like to extend my best wishes to @sismanhatton and Woking FC for this afternoon. I hope they get the results they require to stay up ๐Ÿ™
Morning Cyprus and @sismanhatton I'll second that, Woking is not far from me. Another local team in trouble is Sutton, but they've had some good form recently beating teams like @Swindon On Tour , they might survive the drop from league 2

Last edited:

Back