APRIL 2016 COMP - CURVES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeeeed

Winger
I won the February competition and have selected Curves as the theme for the April competition.

We've done shapes about a year ago but I think curves gives us plenty to go at. Off the top of my head we could incorporate landscapes, flowers, food, portrait, body, architecture....

NOTE: this is about composition using curves, not the photoshop / post processing / package buffering reference to curves.

CHANGE: this month you can enter up to 2 photographs. Lets see how that impacts the overall number of entries to choose from.

Some examples to get your creative juices flowing....
http://digital-photography-school.com/composing-with-curves/
Also google "curves photography"

Please send your entries to [email protected] (2000 pixels along the longest length, no more than 5MB, JPEG format) along with your username by midnight 30th April. Remember, no watermarks. You can take the picture from now until the closing date.

Good luck everyone. Have fun.

Ban Infinity bridge

Ban peachbum's peachy bum

Last edited by a moderator:
If a pier is a jetty (?!) then Roker Pier could feature.
I tend to think of jetties as the type that are flammable and prone to being doused in petrol

The one I particularly want to visit is Steeeed's with the cannonette at the end

When is the closing date for entries for example if some idiot had taken a photo in April but lost tracks of dates and forgot to enter could he still enter.

When is the closing date for entries for example if some idiot had taken a photo in April but lost tracks of dates and forgot to enter could he still enter.
I sent him a photo this morning, so hope he would be lenient ;)

The lazy shite doesn't usually put up the vote until the following month anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back