April 19th live footy on tv

Morning MK, glad you enjoyed it marra. That Nigel Havers gets about, can you remember when he was in Corrie sniffing about Audrey and Rita, forget how that ended. @EchoMan might remember . He's now on afternoon telly , The Repair Shop I think.
Afternoon @gluepot ,luckily her indoors isn't a soap fan so I don't have to sit through them. She is however fascinated by reality hospital programmes and the more blood and guts the better. Surgeon's at the edge of life being her favourite, the recent big operation i had was featured in series 6. You would think she would have had enough of hospitals with me being in and out of them the last 6 years.

'Oh, Miss Jones!'
More like Rigsby
Afternoon @gluepot ,luckily her indoors isn't a soap fan so I don't have to sit through them. She is however fascinated by reality hospital programmes and the more blood and guts the better. Surgeon's at the edge of life being her favourite, the recent big operation i had was featured in series 6. You would think she would have had enough of hospitals with me being in and out of them the last 6 years.
You're a reality TV star

Last edited:
It's Friday, it's 5 to 5 and it's Crackerjack

⏰ 🚨 @Kennington Kid @eddtheduck ⏰ 🚨

Have a great weekend everyone 😀

Anthony Blackhouse is the referee
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but Mr Backhouse actually refereed our last home win against Plymouth on 10th February, hopefully a lucky omen! The then Argyle boss Ian Foster openly criticised his 'one-sided' refereeing with key decisions supposedly going our way in that game. Hoping for more of the same tomorrow 🙏

Afternoon marra, you will have to watch the first series which is brilliant. I have seen the Gentleman when it was a film and enjoyed it, unlike golf this morning due to the rain.
Afternoon @sismanhatton , talking about first series I happened upon Star Trek the original series on the Legend channel at 5pm daily. Watched all of series one and I couldn't believe how many I could remember from the late 60s on to series 2 now some of the female aliens are quite risqué :eek: :lol:

Morning everyone,

Thank crunchie its Friday, been a long week.

Out tonight at the branch talk in with Benno, looking forward to it.

Glad your OK @Agent Dick Merkin

Have a fabulous Friday everyone
Evening chunk, I hope you enjoy the talk-in.
If I was there, I'd ask him what he thought of Len Ashurst's decision to drop Colin West and Howard Gayle. (I think Benno mightve been Len Ashurst's first signing, they were both at Cardiff.). Although I suppose the answer is obvious so he'd probably say what a dumb question :)

Last edited:

Back