April 19th live footy on tv

Good morning Hank, Becs, and everyone, none of that lot looks interesting enough to me so it's a filum for us toneet. A trot along the sand post midday otherwise a day of general relaxation and loafing appears to be the way forward.

Have a fandabidozi Friday one and all.
Morning everyone,

Thank crunchie its Friday, been a long week.

Out tonight at the branch talk in with Benno, looking forward to it.

Glad your OK @Agent Dick Merkin

Have a fabulous Friday everyone
Morning Chunk, Benno did a chat with the London Branch quite a while back, when his book first came out I think, he was good value and stayed well after his talk to chat casually. Get yer copy of his book signed. Dint wind him up man, Gary Speedie tried that an' it didn't end well for him :lol:

Last edited:
Good morning Hank, Becs, and everyone, none of that lot looks interesting enough to me so it's a filum for us toneet. A trot along the sand post midday otherwise a day of general relaxation and loafing appears to be the way forward.

Have a fandabidozi Friday one and all.

Morning Chunk, Benno did a chat with the London Branch quite a while back, when his book first came out I think, he was good value and stayed well after his talk to chat casually. Get yer copy of his book signed. Dint wind him up man, Gary Speedie tried that an' it didn't end well for him :lol:
Morning KK mate,

I have heard he is a good laugh with some interesting stories.

Morning all, nowt for me, have a gudn folks
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @two left feet @WillInSpain @Frasmotic @Bonzo @heroesof73 @horselover @sismanhatton @Cyprus @macum1920 @Mk Mackem @Snorbens @gluepot @VHFC @Ludwig @Al Bundy @Ark

Been a busy week for me, not sure if I'll have some Friday night beers or not. No football for me today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning marra
Good morning Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Up and about at this ungodly hour to take my son and his girlfriend up to Ponteland Airport to catch an early morning flight to Alicante. Must have mug tattooed across my forehead! The things we do for love, eh?

Anyway thank Crunchy it's Friday after another demanding week at work, which is where I'll be heading soon after my taxi duties. Going to be a long, long shift today, just hope that I can stay awake! Copious amounts of strong coffee and matchsticks may be required!

Might watch the League One offering on Sky Sports Main Event if I have the will and inclination but expect an early night will be in order.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😊 😁
Morning marra

Good morning Hank and everyone.
Nowt for me today thanks.
Good morning @Agent Dick Merkin I hope you are ok and that everyone involved is ok. As you always say "tak care".
Have a great day everyone!
Morning @gluepot mate, we watched the last 2 episodes of The Gentleman last night and spotted Nigel Havers in the empty Manor House. The ending definitely paved the way for another series, I thoroughly enjoyed it and await more 🙌

Morning @gluepot mate, we watched the last 2 episodes of The Gentleman last night and spotted Nigel Havers in the empty Manor House. The ending definitely paved the way for another series, I thoroughly enjoyed it and await more 🙌
Morning MK, glad you enjoyed it marra. That Nigel Havers gets about, can you remember when he was in Corrie sniffing about Audrey and Rita, forget how that ended. @EchoMan might remember . He's now on afternoon telly , The Repair Shop I think.

Morning MK, glad you enjoyed it marra. That Nigel Havers gets about, can you remember when he was in Corrie sniffing about Audrey and Rita, forget how that ended. @EchoMan might remember . He's now on afternoon telly , The Repair Shop I think.
I think the programme you’re thinking of is called The Bidding Room……it’s nowt flash, fits in a treat with most daytime television.

Morning Vic, daytime TV is an initiative from the Government to drive people ta gan ta work.
Morning marra.
Ah work…….I remember that, long time retired me, I try to keep active but occasionally delve into the wonders of daytime telly, if only I needed my will writing, life insurance, a funeral plan or was considering contributing to the welfare of donkeys, cats or dogs it would make for wonderful viewing.

Just for clarity I do make regular charitable contributions to worthwhile causes of my choice.

Back