Oxford United v Stevenage
League One
Sky Sports Football

20:00
Nice v Lorient
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 2

Morning all that’s yer lot just Oxford for me

Evening everyone, nothing for us tomorrow evening nowt appealing.

Another bad night for English teams with only Villa progressing, thought Liverpool were up for it after Salah scored after 7mins...heyho probably best off out of Europe.

13°c with sunny spells and possibly showers here in MK tomorrow so will be dodging the rain to walk the dogs 🐕. Oh and we've got swimming if my body is up to it 🤣

Just watched the last 2 episodes of The Gentleman, very entertaining and cant wait for the 2nd series 🙌

Have a Fabulous Friday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃

Last edited:
Good evening. Today has been one for the dustbin of history. As shitty as it gets, although I take on board relative and circumstance. Let's suffice with it was a very brutal learning curve. No-one was hurt, thankfully. I thank the police and fire brigade for keeping us safe. Heroes. Have my upmost respect. That is all I choose to say about it. And, that will not change. Although, think of me as a changed man. Bit of a hint of Shakespeare there to finish it off.

Take care👍

Good morning Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Up and about at this ungodly hour to take my son and his girlfriend up to Ponteland Airport to catch an early morning flight to Alicante. Must have mug tattooed across my forehead! The things we do for love, eh?

Anyway thank Crunchy it's Friday after another demanding week at work, which is where I'll be heading soon after my taxi duties. Going to be a long, long shift today, just hope that I can stay awake! Copious amounts of strong coffee and matchsticks may be required!

Might watch the League One offering on Sky Sports Main Event if I have the will and inclination but expect an early night will be in order.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😊 😁

Last edited:
10:45
Newcastle Jets v Wellington Phoenix
A-League Men
TNT Sports 3

13:00
Olympiakos U19 v Nantes U19
UEFA Youth League Semi-Final
TNT Sports 1

17:00
FC Porto U19 v AC Milan U19
UEFA Youth League Semi-Final
TNT Sports 2

17:30
RB Leipzig Women v Bayer Leverkusen Women
Frauen Bundesliga
DAZN

17:30
Genoa v Lazio
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

19:45
Inverness CT v Raith Rovers
Scottish Championship
BBC Scotland BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

19:45
Cagliari v Juventus
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

Athletic Bilbao v Granada
La Liga
LA LIGA TV

Oxford United v Stevenage
League One
Sky Sports Football

Nice v Lorient
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 2

Morning all that’s yer lot just Oxford for me
Morning Hank, morning all, probably nowt for me, have a great Friday and let’s be careful out there.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

None of that for me today.

Have a good day everyone 👍

Morning all. Nowt for me. Looked outside half an hour ago nice and dry. Popped in shower looked out again, it’s soaking wet.😳
Off to graft right now. Been unwell last 36 hours but needs must. Got the grandbairns staying tonight so they will have the remote. Looking forward to the weekend 👍
Peaceful day it’s the least we deserve 😉

Back