April 18th live footy on tv

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

None of that for me today.

Have a good day everyone 👍
Morning Al

Morning all. No footy or swinging for me. Off to graft and need to pop into doctors to chat about the blood test results. Going dog training tonight.
Morning Hank, good morning everyone, none of that for me tonight, bit on the nippy side this morning but will still get out for my daily exercise.
Have a good day everyone.

Morning marra. Very light frost here. I've got some petunias to go out but it's still too risky so they're still on the porch windowsill.

Last edited:
Good morning Hank and everyone.
Disappointing results last night, won't bother tonight but thanks anyway.

I watched "Mammoth", a new "comedy" on BBC iplayer, it's about a bloke who wakes up 45 years after being frozen in 1979. Thought I'd enjoy it...but I was disappointed. My contemporaries on here are much funnier.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning Hank, good morning all.

None of that for me today.

Busy week or so at work tidying up before starting my new role on April 29th. Looking forward to less travelling. Got Leeds and Manchester sandwiched between going in the Newcastle office, then I should be WFH the majority of the time.

Have a good day everybody.

Good morning Hank and everyone.
Disappointing results last night, won't bother tonight but thanks anyway.

I watched "Mammoth", a new "comedy" on BBC iplayer, it's about a bloke who wakes up 45 years after being frozen in 1979. Thought I'd enjoy it...but I was disappointed. My contemporaries on here are much funnier.

Have a great day everyone!
Morning Sticky, I enjoyed the filum yistada but as I enjoyed her music to begin with it was probably inevitable. Mrs KK (no), and the Sil (still no), also really enjoyed it 8/10 was their opinion (they are fairly low markers anarl) although both thought it was "a bit sad" somewhat of an understatement as to me it was tragic. Had she continued to perform she would certainly have been up there with the all time greats. I imagine Back to Black will be playing blastin' out here for a few days at least.

Morning Sticky, I enjoyed the filum yistada but as I enjoyed her music to begin with it was probably inevitable. Mrs KK (no), and the Sil (still no), also really enjoyed it 8/10 was their opinion (they are fairly low markers anarl) although both thought it was "a bit sad" somewhat of an understatement as to me it was tragic. Had she continued to perform she would certainly have been up there with the all time greats. I imagine Back to Black will be playing blastin' out here for a few days at least.
Morning KK and thanks for your review. Did you spot that Amy's Dad was also the Seaton Carew canoe man?? :)

Morning everyone,

Hopefully a calmer day ahead, then might watch the darts or flick through the European games.

Have a thumping Thursday everyone
I love that word thumping
Bonjour Hank from la belle France. I’ve been AWOL while traveling but I’m back in the fold. Forza Fiorentina.

Morning all. Le graft, le parler et le vin rouge ce soir
In other words bog off

17:45
Fiorentina v Viktoria Plzen
UEFA Europa Conference League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
TNT Sports 4

17:45
Lille v Aston Villa
TNT Sports 3

20:00
Fenerbahce v Olympiakos
TNT Sports 6

PAOK v Club Brugge
TNT Sports 7

Atalanta v Liverpool
UEFA Europa League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
TNT Sports 1

Marseille v Benfica
TNT Sports 5

Roma v AC Milan
TNT Sports 4

West Ham United v Bayer Leverkusen
TNT Sports 2 TNT Sports Ultimate

Morning all not sure among that lot
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Liverpool for me, if they get an early goal they can still win this game.
Remembered my Itv7 as well.
Enjoy your day everyone👍
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @Al Bundy @WillInSpain @Frasmotic @heroesof73 @gluepot @VHFC @Snorbens @Mk Mackem @macum1920 @horselover @Cyprus @sismanhatton @Ark @Ludwig @two left feet @Bonzo

No beer or football for me today. Need to renew my visa before work today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM 👍

Last edited:
Morning everyone and what a beautiful morning it is, will take advantage of it before the clouds appear. Got the lads coming round to blitz the garden later today as the amount of weeds is ridiculous. Doing the garden myself is one thing I really miss and its too much for Mrs.MK who has too much on her plate already. We're lucky we don't have to pay as it was my business that I passed over to my business partner

I'm feeling a bit sore after attempting the stretches etc that the physio showed me but no pain no gain I guess 😅

Morning all, nowt for me, have a gudn folks
Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

No live televised football for me tomorrow as I don't have TNT Sports but will follow the progress of the English sides in Europe via the match threads on here.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😃 😊
Morning marra
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @Al Bundy @WillInSpain @Frasmotic @heroesof73 @gluepot @VHFC @Snorbens @Mk Mackem @macum1920 @horselover @Cyprus @sismanhatton @Ark @Ludwig @two left feet @Bonzo

No beer or football for me today. Need to renew my visa before work today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning marra

Back