April 17th live footy on tv

Good morning Hank, definitely none of that, cheers.

@Becs good luck and best wishes that all goes well

Good morning lads and lasses, we shall be using some of our free tickets to see the Amy Whinehouse film with the eldest granddaughter. @macum1920 spoiler alert
Busy with errands today. Enjoy whatever you get up too.

Cheers TVM, it is in our hands and looking forward to the game, but in the back of my mind knowing it can go tits up. COYC.
Have a great day.

@Al Bundy good morning mate.
Enjoy the film Marra, I’ll prob have to wait till it’s on Sky, she was a fab singer 😔

Afternoon all, 2 Champs Lge games for me, have a gudn folks
Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Might watch the Scottish Premiership game on Sky Sports Main Event tomorrow evening if I have the will and inclination. Will follow the progress of Arsenal and City in the Champions League via match threads on here.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😃 😊
Afternoon marra
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @heroesof73 @Frasmotic @WillInSpain @Bonzo @two left feet @Ark @Ludwig @Snorbens @macum1920 @Mk Mackem @horselover @Cyprus @Al Bundy @gluepot @VHFC

Morning @sismanhatton a decent result for Woking without even playing last night.

It's now in their own hands at home to Fylde who are now safe with nothing to play for and I think you'll be fine. If Borehamwood don't win then a defeat would even be OK.

Busy day at work for me, no beer or football today.

Stay safe everyone.
Afternoon marra

Afternoon all. All done! Crohn's seems under control now since they increased my meds. There were some polyps including a large one just inside my rectum, but they've been snipped off now. They've gone for biopsy but they look benign so she said not to worry about them.

Drugs have worn off and I feel ok now.
Afternoon Beds, good to hear that all went well, I’m back from my incursion into the dark side, happy to report that I survived unscathed.

GP surgery phoned. My bloods came back as abnormal so I've got to pop in for a chat tomorrow.

I've had a look on the online portal and the red blood cell and haemoglobin is out which probably means I'm anaemic.

Makes sense as I've been really tired lately but I just put that down to working too hard and I kept feeling a bit breathless on the hikes while we were away but I just put that down to the altitude as we were high enough up for the air to be a bit thinner.

Back