April 17th live footy on tv

Morning all. See how I feel later about footy.

Had my last glass of water and I'm nil by mouth now. My Mam is taking me to the hospital in a bit.
Morning Becs, hope all goes well, sure it will, take care 👍
Good morning Hank, Becs, and everyone, can't decide which of the CL games to watch, may toss a coin at kick-off. Flicks this afternoon (film review tomorrow @macum1920) and a bit of fresh air and exercise this morning after breakfast.

Have a wonderous Wednesday one and all.
Morning KK, what film you watching?

Last edited:
Good morning Hank and everyone.
Will watch both CL games, mainly City I think.
Back to Black, the Ami Winehouse biopic and there may be some singin' in Row E, I use the term very loosely.
Morning KK , enjoy the fillum tonight. If you're going to sing, remember to do the Nyron version.
Enjoy Marra, I suggested that for our Thursday nite film but the good lady doesn’t want to see it, ‘I know the end’ 😳🤷‍♂️enjoy
Morning macum, I only really knew the mad media stories about her, but having seen a few documentaries about Amy recently I realise her story was such a tragedy.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @heroesof73 @Frasmotic @WillInSpain @Bonzo @two left feet @Ark @Ludwig @Snorbens @macum1920 @Mk Mackem @horselover @Cyprus @Al Bundy @gluepot @VHFC

Morning @sismanhatton a decent result for Woking without even playing last night.

It's now in their own hands at home to Fylde who are now safe with nothing to play for and I think you'll be fine. If Borehamwood don't win then a defeat would even be OK.

Busy day at work for me, no beer or football today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM, bad result for Shields last night.
Boston beat Banbury United to drop Shields into 8th and out of the play offs, 1 game to go on Saturday they have to beat Southport up here and hope Hereford can beat Boston.
Squeaky bum time😂😂

Good morning Hank, definitely none of that, cheers.

@Becs good luck and best wishes that all goes well

Good morning lads and lasses, we shall be using some of our free tickets to see the Amy Whinehouse film with the eldest granddaughter. @macum1920 spoiler alert
Busy with errands today. Enjoy whatever you get up too.

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @sismanhatton a decent result for Woking without even playing last night.

It's now in their own hands at home to Fylde who are now safe with nothing to play for and I think you'll be fine. If Borehamwood don't win then a defeat would even be OK.

Busy day at work for me, no beer or football today.

Stay safe everyone.
Cheers TVM, it is in our hands and looking forward to the game, but in the back of my mind knowing it can go tits up. COYC.
Have a great day.

@Al Bundy good morning mate.

Last edited:

Back