April 16th live footy on tv

It's the best way. I was going to have the last one with no sedation as my Mam was away on holiday and I didn't have anyone to pick me up from hospital afterwards. The nurse persuaded me to have sedation and book patient transport. I didn't realise that was for everyone! I just thought it was for old and/or disabled people.

Hope your missus is ok xx
Thanks Becs and I hope all goes well for you x

Afternoon everyone, just back from our 4 seasons walk, typical April day but the cobwebs are well and truly blown away 😀

Got the resistance bands all sorted and am watching the exercise program again to make sure I do them properly. I expect to be asleep on the couch in around an hour from now 😴

Afternoon all, nowt for, have a gudn folks
Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Might watch the Championship match on Sky Sports Main Event tomorrow evening if I have the will and inclination.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😌 😁
Afternoon marra
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @Bonzo @two left feet @Al Bundy @heroesof73 @Frasmotic @WillInSpain @Ark @Ludwig @macum1920 @Snorbens @gluepot @VHFC @sismanhatton @horselover @Cyprus

Morning @Mk Mackem best wishes with your exercises.

No beer or football for me today, just work.

Stay safe everyone.
Afternoon marra

Back