Barcelona v PSG
UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
TNT Sports 1 TNT Sports Ultimate

20:00
Borussia Dortmund v Atlético Madrid
TNT Sports 2

Morning all that's yer lot just Southampton for me

Evening everyone, might give the Southampton game a watch to see if they bottle it same as Leeds and Ipswich at the weekend.

Drizzly 12-12°c with the occasional sunny spells here tomorrow in MK so dodging the showers to walk the boys.

@sismanhatton @Cyprus @gluepot @thamesvalleyman ...the physio was amazed that I didn't arrive in a wheelchair, 30yrs in the job he's not seen as much metal in anyone's vertebrae. He's given me excersises to help strengthen my legs and arms and will see me again in 2 weeks time.

Have a Terrific Tuesday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃

13:00
Wolves U18 v Manchester United U18
U18 Premier League
MUTV

19:00
NUFC U18 v Liverpool U18
U18 Premier League
LFCTV LFCTV GO

Southampton v Preston North End
Championship
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Barcelona v PSG
TNT Sports 1 TNT Sports Ultimate

Borussia Dortmund v Atlético Madrid
TNT Sports 2

Morning all that's yer lot just Southampton for me
Morning Hank, good morning everyone, Southampton game for me tonight.
Have a good day everyone.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Just the CL games for me.

Have a good day everyone 👍

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Just the CL games for me.

Have a good day everyone 👍
Morning Al.

@sismanhatton @Cyprus @gluepot @thamesvalleyman ...the physio was amazed that I didn't arrive in a wheelchair, 30yrs in the job he's not seen as much metal in anyone's vertebrae. He's given me excersises to help strengthen my legs and arms and will see me again in 2 weeks time.
Morning MK. Thanks for the update and hope that the exercises recommended by the physiotherapist have the desired effect. Take care and best wishes

Back