April 15th live footy on tv

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Might watch the Chelsea game.

Have a good day everyone đź‘Ť

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Might watch the Chelsea game.

Have a good day everyone đź‘Ť
Morning Al

Morning Hank, morning all

Chelsea game for me. Hope Everton win. I have had a soft spot for them since they donated the 200k to Bradley and really want them to stay up. On the other hand I can’t stand Liverpool and yesterdays result was hilarious. If only Arsenal had done their part but I’ll settle for City winning the title 🏆.

Chiropodist with Meg this morning then dropping her off at the day centre. Need to call over the town to put my bracelet in to get fixed. I got it off my Mam and Dad for my 40th birthday but the clasp has broke, my Mams not here now so it means a lot to me.

Have a lovely Monday lads and lasses xx 💜♥️💙💚

Morning Hank, stroll round Covent Garden this morning and possibly the British Museum before train home, wife getting off in York to see daughters so I’ll watch Chelsea later 👍
Morning @gluepot ÂŁ19.30 for 2 drinks in Blackfriars pub was the costliest yesterday, had a couple in The Red Lion opposite Downing Street, nice pub, got given free shots for being nice customers đź‘Ť
Morning Becs (welcome home), AtS and all, hope everyone has a great day đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Good morning Hank. Good morning all.

A very wet and dour Sheffield for a work conference this morning. Came down yesterday mind, was nice to have a sup with some colleagues I haven’t seen in a while.

I should manage to get back to see the majority of the Chelsea game.

Have a good one all

Good morning Hank, Everton game good luck @AndyGray1985

Good morning Becs hope all goes well with diet and blood test.
Good morning lads and lasses, eventful day, yesterday, well done Scotie Sheffler.
Chucking down hear, with thunder and lighting at the moment.

One of three teams for the last spot, @thamesvalleyman we only have one game left and need a point. Good morning @Al Bundy have a good one.

@Mk Mackem you have been on a very long road to recovery, all the very best, for tomorrow's physio session mate.

Have a gud day one and all

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @Bonzo @Frasmotic @two left feet @heroesof73 @WillInSpain @Ark @Ludwig @gluepot @VHFC @macum1920 @Snorbens @Al Bundy @Cyprus @horselover

Morning @Mk Mackem good luck with your physio and hope everything is OK.

Morning @sismanhatton really tight at the bottom of the National League hopefully Woking will be OK. Rochdale v Boreham Wood is a key game tomorrow, hopefully Rochdale cab win that and a win v Fylde who would then have nothing to play for will see you safe.

Will be watching Tom Lynn's funeral via streaming tonight. RIP Tom.
Morning TVM đź‘Ť

Good morning Hank, Everton game good luck @AndyGray1985

Good morning Becs hope all goes well with diet and blood test.
Good morning lads and lasses, eventful day, yesterday, well done Scotie Sheffler.
Chucking down hear, with thunder and lighting at the moment.

One of three teams for the last spot, @thamesvalleyman we only have one game left and need a point. Good morning @Al Bundy have a good one.

@Mk Mackem you have been on a very long road to recovery, all the very best, for tomorrow's physio session mate.

Have a gud day one and all
Thanks, sismanhatton! As always plenty of luck will be need for EFC to get a result - and if more than two goals are scored in a game EFC get nowt from it.

Have a gud un!
Better

Who was like a drowned rat waiting for his lift to graft this morning

Our lass pissing herself laughing when she was getting in from her night out
Are pubs open 24/7 in Boro? Bit late for a Sunday. Is she feeding you a lot of meat dishes again now?

Last edited:

Back