April 13th live footy on tv

Good morning Hank, nowt there for me, cheers.

Good morning Becs, great photos, and well done with the fear side of it. Nice leisurely day for you which l hope is not spoilt by the lads.

Good morning lads and lasses, l had a great time near Norwich @Al Bundy had a 73 and 72, and came last of 16 🤣 some bandits mate. Net by the way
Today l shall be in LE16 watching the grandson playing, then home for the golf.

Have a good time in H&K @thamesvalleyman l have a feeling we will sneak it.
HTL

Good evening Hank and good evening /morning everyone.
Just us thanks.
Plymouth beat Leicester that was good
Tinternet here wouldn't let me look on Fabswingers so must be really mucky.tut tut.
Just watching all the Amy Winehouse stuff on bbc4, what a talent, what a voice, what a shame what a waste.
I must admit ( call me sad) I've been watching bits of the Post Office Enquiry on telly this week.. I've found it fascinating - extreme levels of incompetence at top level, (bit like SAFC)

Have a great day everyone
Morning Sticky, I'll be off to the flicks in the week to watch the filum, she would have been up there with the greats had she had more of a catalogue.

It wasn't incompetence, it was absolute corruption.

Last edited:
Further to my previous post regarding having mirrored your holiday in Madeira , I can confirm that I didn’t partake in any of the above when we were there :eek:
Morning Vic, me neither. Although I did used ta get paid to do that sort of stuff so it wad've been some what of a busman's holiday.

Exercise done, not as sunny as yesterday but a good start to the day nonetheless. Betfred relieved me of my stake money yesterday so probably won't be poking me nose out at all today now.

Morning, overcast here in BWH, a bit like me as I had another poor nights sleep thanks to the pooch. Dunno what’s bothering her as she usually sleeps right through.
She’s been crying and rattling the kitchen door all night. Well she really is in the dog house now cos I’m not talking to her 👍😆

Morning, overcast here in BWH, a bit like me as I had another poor nights sleep thanks to the pooch. Dunno what’s bothering her as she usually sleeps right through.
She’s been crying and rattling the kitchen door all night. Well she really is in the dog house now cos I’m not talking to her 👍😆
Morning @T_Bone ,we are having similar problems with the 2 Yr old Cavashon I bought for my wife. He used to sleep all night but recently he's been going downstairs and barking, sometimes he wants to go out but other times he looks at you like you are daft.

We now ignore him Mrs.MK knows by his bark if he wants to go out so she gets up and let's him out otherwise we ignore him and he stops after a few mins and comes back to bed.

Dogs are very much creatures of habit and once they add something to their routine it's difficult to break that behaviour. Maybe worth ignoring him if you can and see if he stops, just a suggestion mate I'm no expert but I know having your sleep disrupted isn't funny.

The other thing we've changed is his feeding times, feeding him at 10.30 am ish and as late again as we can in the evening we've also added more fibre to his diet. He now doesn't go downstairs every night but we're heading in the right direction, it takes a while to change any behaviour in dogs. Good luck with him 👍

@McMackem ours is nearly 3 years old. She is usually walked two or three times a day but lately she has refused to leave the house after her morning walk.
She sleeps in her bed in the kitchen which is downstairs, the doors in the house are closed so she only has access to the kitchen. From the day we got her she has slept right through but in the past month she has started rattling the door crying and yapping. Once she starts she does it all night. We go down in case she needs to go in the garden but other than that we ignore her. Hope it’s just a passing thing cos like you say, it’s no fun having no sleep.
She probably wants to be upstairs with us but that’s not something we are keen on.
Fingers crossed she grows out of it.🤞

@McMackem ours is nearly 3 years old. She is usually walked two or three times a day but lately she has refused to leave the house after her morning walk.
She sleeps in her bed in the kitchen which is downstairs, the doors in the house are closed so she only has access to the kitchen. From the day we got her she has slept right through but in the past month she has started rattling the door crying and yapping. Once she starts she does it all night. We go down in case she needs to go in the garden but other than that we ignore her. Hope it’s just a passing thing cos like you say, it’s no fun having no sleep.
She probably wants to be upstairs with us but that’s not something we are keen on.
Fingers crossed she grows out of it.🤞
You've tagged the wrong mackem lol

06:30
Western United v Central Coast Mariners
A-League Men
TNT Sports 3

08:30
Brisbane Roar v Newcastle Jets
A-League Men
TNT Sports 1

09:30
Western United Women v Newcastle Jets Women
A-League Women Elimination Final
TNT Sports 3

10:45
Sydney FC v Western Sydney Wanderers
A-League Men
TNT Sports 7

11:00
SC Freiburg Women v Wolfsburg Women
Frauen Bundesliga
DAZN 1 DAZN

11:00
Manchester United U18 v Stoke City U18
U18 Premier League
MUTV

12:30
Leeds United v Blackburn Rovers
Championship
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR

12:30
NUFC v Tottenham Hotspur
Premier League
TNT Sports 1 TNT Sports Ultimate

12:45
Haverfordwest County v Colwyn Bay
Cymru Premier
BBC i player

13:00
Atlético Madrid v Girona
La Liga
Premier Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

17:15
Aldershot Town v Boreham Wood
National League
TNT Sports 1 TNT Sports Ultimate

17:15
Torino v Juventus (joins match in progress)
Serie A
TNT Sports 4

17:30
VfB Stuttgart v Eintracht Frankfurt
Bundesliga
Sky Sports Football

Real Mallorca v Real Madrid
La Liga

Barcelona Women v Villarreal Women
Liga F
DAZN

Larne v Cliftonville
Northern Irish Premiership
BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Hamilton Academical v Falkirk
Scottish League One
BBC Alba BBCI player BBC Sport Website

19:45
Bologna v Monza
Serie A
TNT Sports 1 ITVX

20:00
Cádiz v Barcelona
La Liga

20:00
Rennes v Toulouse
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 5

Morning all that’s yer lot Spurs & Man Utd for me
Morning Hank, morning everyone
What's everyone on in the national then? I've been on Panda Boy for ages.
Mugs game for me after that I haven't the foggiest.
Enjoy your day everyone👍

Back