April 12th live footy on tv

Morning all. Nowt for me.

Did the toboggan run and cable car yesterday which were both fun. Monte Palace Gardens are stunning. Enjoyed that.

Going canyoning today.
Morning Becs, bringing back memories your posts about your holiday, we did just about everything you have mentioned when we were there, enjoy he rest of your time away.
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Got a hangover that even Hank would be proud of. Absolutely hanging here.🤢🤮
Bacon sarnie , loads of coffee and The Masters lying on the settee for me today.
Going to clear the cobwebs with a game of golf later this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone 👍
Morning Al

A late good morning Hank. Good morning all.

Probably try to catch Leicester Plymouth tonight. Should be a decent, though nervy game.

Have a good one all. TGIF.
Sad if we are relying on others to see us safe. Last April we went to the Hawthorns and pressed for a place in the play-offs, this year we are playing to be safe, we've wasted a season. Anyway, enjoy.

Class game that, really thought we were going places, and if not that season definitely this.

Players throwing their bodies on the line, Amad getting stuck in and blocking shots all over. Love it.

This season has been a real downer.

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone, just back from walking the dogs 🐕 🐕 and what a change not having to wear layers of clothing. Both dogs flat out and I'm having a nice cappuccino sat in the garden watching the birds on the feeders.

Watched the highlights of the West Brom game last season and what a difference a season makes. We look a totally different outfit this year, lack of leadership and confidence is my thoughts.

Back