April 10th live footy on tv

Good morning Hank, Becs, and everybody, probably the Championship games for me, I'll possibly flick between whichever turns out to be the most interesting. Walk along the sea front this morning and some reading to catch up on this afternoon.

Have a tremendous Tuesday one and all.
Morning KK, Tuesday? You got Hankitis? 😉👍
Morning all. Thought a point was decent last night.

Off for a tour of the west of the island today including a swim in some natural lava pools and a walk on a glass sky bridge across the cliff tops.
Sounds fab Becs, enjoy 👍👍

Morning KK, Tuesday? You got Hankitis? 😉👍

Sounds fab Becs, enjoy 👍👍
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Musta been on that whisky diet an' lost a day, ah can remember having a glass of wine with dinner and watching the Lads but nowt else :rolleyes:. That's the trouble wi' not gannin' ta graft ya can easily lose track o' the days!

Have ta remember to phone the BiL an' commiserate with him as the Kirkcaldy Kickers got beat again.

Last edited:
Morning all, probably SSN for me, have a gudn folks
Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Really good battling performance and a great away point. We rode our luck at times, especially with the two penalty shouts, but restricted Leeds to one shot on target all night and our new found defensive solidity was underlined by keeping a 4th clean sheet in five games. Tactically Dodds got it spot on and to take four points off such a talented side over the course of the season is no mean fête. We also remain unbeaten at Elland Road since April 2002 so well done lads!

Early start in the morning to travel up to Newcastle for a work meeting. Letting the train take the strain so hoping that the rattlers and the Tyne and Wear Metro are running to time.

Might watch a Championship football match tomorrow evening if I have the will and inclination.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😌 😁
Morning marra
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @Snorbens @Mk Mackem @macum1920 @gluepot @VHFC @Ark @Ludwig @sismanhatton @Bonzo @Cyprus @WillInSpain @two left feet @horselover @heroesof73 @Frasmotic @Al Bundy

Woke up a little while ago to an unexpected point, sounds like a good performance.

No beer or football for me today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning marra

Good morning Hank, will pick one of the red button games.

Good morning Becs, sounds like a nice day out, the glass Bridge sounds interesting, how high is it, and should make for some good pictures. Have a gud un.
Good morning lads and lasses, busy day and getting ready for tomorrow's trip.

Very good result last night, we set up well, and, Leeds only had one shot on target. We got lucky, but tha sometimes goes your way. Riggys is going to be some player, but everyone did a job. HTL.
Have a gud one whatever you get up too, and stay safe.

Good afternoon @thamesvalleyman and good morning @Al Bundy

19:45
Birmingham City v Cardiff City
Championship
Sky Sports Red Button

Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
Championship
Sky Sports Red Button

Hull City v Smoggies
Championship
Sky Sports Red Button

Ipswich Town v Watford
Championship
Sky Sports Red Button

20:00
Swansea City v Stoke City
Championship
Sky Sports Football

West Brom v Rotherham United
Championship
Sky Sports Red Button

Dundee v Rangers ( pitch inspection 11am )
Scottish Premiership
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Atlético Madrid v Borussia Dortmund
UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg
TNT Sports 2

PSG v Barcelona
UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg
TNT Sports 1 TNT Sports Ultimate

Morning all probably just Hull for me
Morning Hank, morning everyone
I fancy watching Madrid v Dortmund but I'll decide later.
Just been watching sky news with Paul Clement ( I thought he was at Rangers) he wants to get back into the game and he's getting interviewed with no shoes on😂.
Any takers?

Enjoy your day everyone👍
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @Snorbens @Mk Mackem @macum1920 @gluepot @VHFC @Ark @Ludwig @sismanhatton @Bonzo @Cyprus @WillInSpain @two left feet @horselover @heroesof73 @Frasmotic @Al Bundy

Woke up a little while ago to an unexpected point, sounds like a good performance.

No beer or football for me today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM 👍

Last edited:

Back