Appleby Fair

They always come across so well on the documentaries I've seen about them.

We have mates who live on the outskirts of Appleby and the detest this time of year.

I know someone who has a shop there and they block the door and let no one enter the shop during the week .

I suggested he just shut the doors and went on holiday but he lives there and would be worried about both his business and home being a target.

No doubt some on here will consider him racist for his actions.

I am not going to guess anything, just telling you facts. If certain communities are treated differently, people will become annoyed and frustrated, it’s to easy to call people racist , when all they ask for is everyone to be treated the same .

Aye but I could tell you any facts without context couldn't i?

A gang of mackems was arrested recently for importing millions of pounds of cocaine into the city, for instance. A much worse crime. What's the context of that crime?

Aye but I could tell you any facts without context couldn't i?

A gang of mackems was arrested recently for importing millions of pounds of cocaine into the city, for instance. A much worse crime. What's the context of that crime?
Treat everyone the same, that’s all people ask for, but when authorities become scared to act in case they are accused of racism, horrific crimes can go on for years, as you know.

Treat everyone the same, that’s all people ask for, but when authorities become scared to act in case they are accused of racism, horrific crimes can go on for years, as you know.

I don't know mate my understanding is that travellers are arrested and sentenced disproportionately for the same crimes as others.

I know someone who has a shop there and they block the door and let no one enter the shop during the week .

I suggested he just shut the doors and went on holiday but he lives there and would be worried about both his business and home being a target.

No doubt some on here will consider him racist for his actions.

Shop owners do the same during carnival or the anti fa protests so this does not mean all white middle class and Londoners are scum

I mean they probably are but one does not necessarily follow the other
And that’s where me and you differ, I have had lots of experience dealing with travelers, you obviously haven’t.
I have too and while I agree there are many that cause problems and their choices for life are particularly jarring for me in many ways I can not just summarily tar the whole lot with one shitty brush.

Last edited:
Any facts and figures to give us all a clue where this understanding comes from ?

Assuming you're being sjncere do you want to read these and give me your thoughts

[/URL]

Assuming you're being sjncere do you want to read these and give me your thoughts

[/URL]

Seventeen police officers in that survey

Seventeen police officers in that survey

17 out of over 35,000 in total.

The moron is contradicting himself , complaining that the travelling community get tarred with the same brush because of few bad eggs within , then uses that comparison with the Met.

Not withstanding that the article is five years old.

Eejit.

17 out of over 35,000 in total.

The moron is contradicting himself , complaining that the travelling community get tarred with the same brush because of few bad eggs within , then uses that comparison with the Met.

Not withstanding that the article is five years old.

Eejit.
He has form for this with his other previous logins. Tries to come across all educated, calls everyone racists then posts some garbage articles with dubious sources.

Back