Apple Event

Cheers we can get 10pc off via Apple direct but even that still brings to slightly more than currys who don't offer student discount

You probably get the same discount as me if it’s via college for him. The M1 MacBook Air and MacBook Pro’s have all been out for awhile now so that is why your starting to see discounts from third parties. Apple will stick to their price though, they always have.

My personal opinion is that we won’t see a refresh in the next 6 months at least. They have a larger size iMac and Mac Pro to update with the M1 pro and max chips first. Only then will the M2 chips start to filter in.

For 99% of people the MacBook Air will be more than sufficient, the 8 core one is worth the extra as is getting the right storage, I’d suggest at least 512gb.

You probably get the same discount as me if it’s via college for him. The M1 MacBook Air and MacBook Pro’s have all been out for awhile now so that is why your starting to see discounts from third parties. Apple will stick to their price though, they always have.

My personal opinion is that we won’t see a refresh in the next 6 months at least. They have a larger size iMac and Mac Pro to update with the M1 pro and max chips first. Only then will the M2 chips start to filter in.

For 99% of people the MacBook Air will be more than sufficient, the 8 core one is worth the extra as is getting the right storage, I’d suggest at least 512gb.
Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated
We had/have a Mac desktop but think it's given up the ghost. Fuzzy screen on/off when you boot up.

I've managed to format and reinstall Sierra OS but same happens. Im not even sure I can upgrade as its now about 6 yrs old.

Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated
We had/have a Mac desktop but think it's given up the ghost. Fuzzy screen on/off when you boot up.

I've managed to format and reinstall Sierra OS but same happens. Im not even sure I can upgrade as its now about 6 yrs old

Have you ran the diagnostics? (Command + D n startup).

Back