Anyone sold concert tickets......

Status
Not open for further replies.
on viagogo or any other ticket selling sites?

Bought our lass tickets to the script for Xmas but got my birthday present off her and she’d arnly gone and got me them aswell.

Selling them on viagogo now but been told that the person buying them would need Some id with my name on it summit.

Is this right?

Bought our lass tickets to the script for Xmas but got my birthday present off her and she’d arnly gone and got me them aswell.

Selling them on viagogo now but been told that the person buying them would need Some id with my name on it summit.

Is this right?
The Script? Are you 12?

Is this right?

Depends on the band but this does seem to happen these days, aye.

Photo ID needed for some too..to tackle touts.

Don’t know many 12 year olds that like them tbh

For the record though, I don’t even like concerts but I can’t exactly tell her to ram them
Assumed they're a boy band judging by their music and image.

Is this right?
Venues have started to insist that the credit card used to buy the tickets is shown on entry although I've only seen it apply to standing tickets so far

Is this right?
Communication problems. Did you hint or she hint at these tickets?

Or is she a fan of concerts, so she bought them really for herself, hoping she could go by herself and pick up a bit of spare ganning there?

Oh and by the way, pics ffs!

I've been to 2 gigs this year where it was insisted ID must be shown on entry. Kraftwerk at The Sage and the lead booker was indeed asked to show ID. And Radiohead at LCCC where they weren't interested in ID.

Communication problems. Did you hint or she hint at these tickets?

Or is she a fan of concerts, so she bought them really for herself, hoping she could go by herself and pick up a bit of spare ganning there?

Oh and by the way, pics ffs!

She loves them, I quite like them, I knew she would want to go and she assumed I would anarl, however I hate concerts haha

I've been to 2 gigs this year where it was insisted ID must be shown on entry. Kraftwerk at The Sage and the lead booker was indeed asked to show ID. And Radiohead at LCCC where they weren't interested in ID.
Said on radio peoplw were turned away from foo fighters gig other day because of this

Is this right?

Sell them via twickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back