Anyone sell any 400asa 120 slide film anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icarebecauseyoudo

Provia 400x discontinued according to calumet this morning :neutral:

I've got 3 rolls in the fridge. I think it is still around in China but may be old stock - certainly a load of it on Taobao.

Have you tried 7dayshop.com they have all sorts of film and slide film..
Just pro400h and portra, which are print films. Might use portra actually, Tim Parkin has had some good results with it

I wouldn't panic, @andy m probably has several years stock remaining in his fridge yet.

I actually thought it was already out of production, I guess that was just some of the 35mm variants they killed last year.

I wouldn't panic, @andy m probably has several years stock remaining in his fridge yet.

I actually thought it was already out of production, I guess that was just some of the 35mm variants they killed last year.
Thought my ears were burning...There's another intact 100 box somewhere in the bottom half of that fridge (that's just the top). Or maybe the freezer, I can't remember. Really good film, pretty much my number 1 choice the past couple of years. Pushes well up to 3200 without too much trouble.

Logon or register to see this image

Thought my ears were burning...There's another intact 100 box somewhere in the bottom half of that fridge (that's just the top). Or maybe the freezer, I can't remember. Really good film, pretty much my number 1 choice the past couple of years. Pushes well up to 3200 without too much trouble.

Logon or register to see this image
Any chance of purchasing a very small amount of that 100? :)

Just showed the photo to the missus to compare notes on how things used to be and she said 'has he got a wife?'

You presumably have yet another fridge for storing blood in? There's nothing to eat in there

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back