Anyone see that half time challenge yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the match where the two fans run round the pitch against each other, and whoever wins gets the ball and puts it in the net?

Well I'm afraid to say the blackpool fan left is for dead. (He was a little whippet mind ya). I looked slow and ponderous like our team

Embarrassing attempt, I but that was me CG.

Also I don't a flip when I was getting outpaced I have no idea why

Like a said a couldn't catch him 😂 was he doing that like wasn't aware of it ?
Aye after he put it in the net. Supposed to be a bit of fun and he's giving it that to a stand full of kids. He should've been told to keep walking when he went back for the photo.

It's a big pitch like isn't it. Nice flip :lol:

As soon as he stroked the ball him, whilst you were on the half way line recovering from your stroke
Would of beat him if I wasn't bloated put 6 pints away beforehand
Aye after he put it in the net. Supposed to be a bit of fun and he's giving it that to a stand full of kids. He should've been told to keep walking when he went back for the photo.

It's a big pitch like isn't it. Nice flip :lol:
Wasn't even aware haha. A was paggered. A was trying to push him over at the start

Last edited:
It’s one of the stupidest things I’ve seen at a match to be honest. The first one was funny, when the old guy fell over, but the rest are just embarrassing tbh. They also seem to (this week apart) just pick random fat guys from the crowd that couldn’t walk that far never mind run it

It’s one of the stupidest things I’ve seen at a match to be honest. The first one was funny, when the old guy fell over, but the rest are just embarrassing tbh. They also seem to (this week apart) just pick random fat guys from the crowd that couldn’t walk that far never mind run it
A.might aswell of been a big 20 clemmer on that show

You looked absolutely fucked like :lol:

The look on your face when he asked you to do another flip :lol: I could almost hear you thinking “I’m struggling to breath, let alone do another flip”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back