Anyone recommend a roofer

Be aware that roofers know you are not going to climb on your roof to inspect their job, as you would a plasterer or a joiner or tiler.
I don't want to tarr all roofers with the same brush, so will just say, the last 3 i've used have not done a good job.

Be aware that roofers know you are not going to climb on your roof to inspect their job, as you would a plasterer or a joiner or tiler.
I don't want to tarr all roofers with the same brush, so will just say, the last 3 i've used have not done a good job.

Cheers. A good mate of mine does a bit which is exactly why I’m asking on here for recommendations. I don’t trust him.

Absolutely. Bay window roofs on my property were shockingly repaired by the last roofer I had.

Took photographs of it and made a complaint to check a trade and his industry body. Eventually came and fixed it but I can’t help but feel that the dodgy f#cker has done something up there to get me back.

Roseberry roofing have done big jobs for me in the past, good standard and decent lads.
It's not hard to replace tiles yourself though aslong as you can get access to ladders etc

Back