Anyone lost anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are trying to knack over the person then as thought, like the copper putting his hand on the scales so it goes over the threshold

Think even in 5a deals it wouldn't be that much mind..
That's the Crown expert's job, even though they say they're completely independent, (but are employed by the police). Never makes my job easy.

How can they? It's been found in bulk. Surely they gotta prove intend to supply. Or do yas make that bit up?

I've just dropped 501g of tacky stuff while typing this on the bog. So literally I've shit more
If you're found with £10k worth of cannabis resin, you're always going to be charged with concerned in the supply or possession with intent to supply. Awfully difficult to persuade a jury otherwise, although I had a bloje last year who had 54 viable plants, worth anything between £14k & £30k, depending on size on expected onward deal, where I persuaded the jury it was for personal use and he walked.

If you're found with £10k worth of cannabis resin, you're always going to be charged with concerned in the supply or possession with intent to supply. Awfully difficult to persuade a jury otherwise, although I had a bloje last year who had 54 viable plants, worth anything between £14k & £30k, depending on size on expected onward deal, where I persuaded the jury it was for personal use and he walked.
Wow. I thought 14 was the limit.

Depends location Durham aren't too bothered anymore, they will only raid you if somebody grasses or if you've got a full on factory on the go.

You going to invest in a bigger carbon filter and some extra lights then :lol:
Believe it or not I've never even smoked dope for 25 year. Never had weed or sold it. I'm just in know.
The marching powder was my fortè(not selling like). Been clean along time now. Nearly cost me my life.

Believe it or not I've never even smoked dope for 25 year. Never had weed or sold it. I'm just in know.
The marching powder was my fortè(not selling like). Been clean along time now. Nearly cost me my life.

Aye it's the devils dandruff that stuff.

I'm not a dealer either just thought would clear that one up :lol:

Aye. Thought about becoming an advocate, but there's a couple of subjects that I didn't take at uni that I'd need, and then it's best part of a year off shadowing an advocate without pay. Sod that.
I have a feeling I know you and I like you. Good bloke.

Aye it's the devils dandruff that stuff.

I'm not a dealer either just thought would clear that one up :lol:
:lol:

Maybe south of the border, but in Scotland I'd be shocked if that amount wasn't prosecuted as being concerned in the supply.
Just realised your north of the border. So I deffo don't know you.
You defence lawyers must all be mad as a f***ing hatters. Same ilk as the bloke I know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back