Anyone had any kind of success with Regaine for men?

I'm 35, devastatingly handsome and have a beautiful full head of hair. So much so I have to go and get it cut often, its like a mane at the moment, truly glorious.

Enjoy your expensive shampoo baldies! :D
Reported for lies !!!

Hes actually 36 ..... The rest is spot on though

My brother used it for a while when he started getting widow’s peaks. It worked while he was using it but once he stopped it went back to the previous state. Doesn’t seem worth it unless you’re loaded, and if you are then you migjt as well get a transplant.

Just stop being a fanny and shave your head if it's affecting you that much, or save money in the long term and get a good hair transplant. Wyke's looks decent to be fair to him.

My brother used it for a while when he started getting widow’s peaks. It worked while he was using it but once he stopped it went back to the previous state. Doesn’t seem worth it unless you’re loaded, and if you are then you migjt as well get a transplant.
How long did it take when he stopped?

Finasteride is what you want.

Also, if you research it, you only really need to put the Regaine on once a day for the same effect rather than twice a day. Obv the manufacturers would never tell you that.

Two months and you just think it’s starting to work now. :confused:
Try Dimoxinil it works virtually overnight.
They say you might notice a change after 3 months, but 6 months is the milestone if it is going to work.
Finasteride is what you want.

Also, if you research it, you only really need to put the Regaine on once a day for the same effect rather than twice a day. Obv the manufacturers would never tell you that.
Interesting, I've been putting it on twice a day and on me last bottle now....

Back