Anyone got this cold virus from Hell?

Had it in October. Took about six weeks and two courses of antibiotics to shift it.

Was sent for chest scans and everything by the doctor.

Worst illness I’ve ever had. I caught Covid and was fine as well.

Had one a few weeks ago. Really awful cough, not too bad on the nose but hit me with some insomnia for a few days. That really knacked me and ended up off work a few days because of it.

I've just seen off my 4th cold since September, might even be the 5th. Bloke I share an office with has been sneezing and coughing all week, hope he caught it off me and it's not a different strain or I'll be onto number 6 before long. Never known anything like it, this winter.

Aye I’m coming off the back of it now.

Sure I had Covid a couple weeks back as well as I couldn’t smell or taste for a week, then a week later I get this shitty cold/flu that’s going around.

Similar to a post above it seems I’ve had about 5 colds in the last 3/4 months. Sick of it.

I’ve been congested and full of snot since catching something in November, never known anything like it. I try to resist the conspiracy theories but somethings definitely shafted my immune system this winter.

Ive had a really bad sore throat that I can barely talk for over 2 weeks now and it's showing no signs of shifting. That came on the back of a head cold just after the Mags game.

Back