Anyone got any sympathy for this daft bint?

The tests are for people with symptoms not for proving your safe to go on holiday. She was taking the piss wasting a valuable resource. I hope she gets retrospectively charged for the tests.

I wonder what she did expect them to do? Not really a lot they could do is there!

Yes there is gaffer. They could, and should, consider the fact her daughter has special needs. Factor in her clearly being as thick as pig shit and she really should have a 100% refund AND a replacement holiday FOC.

Life is really unfair to the terminally dim.

No sympathy whatsoever
My Crete holiday didn't happen 18 hours before flying .
Lost a bit ££ ,transferred some of it etc
I knew the risks
Looked at Cyprus and the whole test put me off . I knew someone who faked symptons to test and go and I wasn't prepared to do it .
Flew to Rome for peanuts been in Italy 11 nights .

Blaming everyone but herself, when it was she who fucked up completely. Not to mention the fact that she broke the rules of getting a corona test without having symptoms just because she wanted to go on holiday.

:p
no sympathy at all.

a good number of people are looking for reasons not to comply as opposed to looking to comply.

tried to do it on the cheap. get it done privately

You do realise that both “tender hooks” and “reaper cushions” (repercussions btw) are piss takes mate? And didn’t require your brilliant grammar correction services.

Now you’ve made yourself look a bit dim that you firstly, missed the joke, and then secondly though that reaper cushions were an actually thing.

Too quick to jump in and show everyone how very clever you are with your topper spelling skills, but now you’ve made yourself look a bit silly.

Take 5 next time

You do realise that both “tender hooks” and “reaper cushions” (repercussions btw) are piss takes mate? And didn’t require your brilliant grammar correction services.

Now you’ve made yourself look a bit dim that you firstly, missed the joke, and then secondly though that reaper cushions were an actually thing.

Too quick to jump in and show everyone how very clever you are with your topper spelling skills, but now you’ve made yourself look a bit silly.

Take 5 next time
*thought

sorry couldn’t resist😉

Blaming everyone but herself, when it was she who fucked up completely. Not to mention the fact that she broke the rules of getting a corona test without having symptoms just because she wanted to go on holiday.

:p
It's an intelligence test she needed
Well done jet2 and Cyprus keeping people like that out of their country

Back